BANGKOK
webfact

CCSA approves extension of emergency for a month

Completely unnecessary given the numbers.

Far more people dying from other non related Issues daily.

People need to get back to life.

I hope when we do ever fully open up that the bars close at midnight...

And loud pipes be enforced strictly. It is nice sleeping now at night no doubt 🙂

Thailands done a great job with this, now lets got over it and feed our families.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

The lock-downs, restrictions on inter-provincial travel, mandatory temp checks at roadsides, malls etc and continuing air line travel bans, suggests like many other countries this nasty killer of a virus is manifest especially if it is alleged pneumonia deaths have alarmingly increased,  

Edited by peter48

3 hours ago, keith101 said:

If the numbers are true at single digit or zero cases why is the emergency still needed unless the numbers arent correct . 

They just want to make sure that there are no hidden cases Inside the country .They got the Incoming ones under Control . Looking good . For me they can get rid off the Curfew and Lockdowns There are no serious Numbers to worry about. Probable more Normal Flu cases running around out there.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, peter48 said:

The lock-downs, restrictions on inter-provincial travel, mandatory temp checks at roadsides, malls etc and continuing air line travel bans, suggests like many other countries this nasty killer of a virus is manifest especially if pneumonia deaths have alarmingly increased,  

Im going to keep commenting my experience I had in Bangkok at the start of all this last February. I'm 62 yo and in decent medical condition its already the end of May and Ive never felt better. I guess id be in that danger category just because of my age you read about. Im ready to come back to Thailand I have a wife their.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

so no glass of wine with dinner yet? 

No clear announcement about travel restrictions?

on a positive note one of my favorite hotels in Bangkok say they are opening on June 1st.  

...Im sure you will disguise the intravenous tube from your bag into a vein.

Edited by tandor

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Anton9 said:

Fearmongerer like to show these deaths numbers but they forget to specify that the vast majority were people who were going to die anyway.

Average age of deaths is 80 years old with multiple comorbidities, a very high percentage of the deaths in the west were in nursing homes.

Try comparing life expectancy in Thailand with many western countries.

100% of the people who have died in this pandemic were going to die anyway. And everyone else, too

Edited by Unify
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Look at commoner dancing.  Ha ha ha.  Power so much fun.  Pull string and and common people dance!  Ha ha ha!!!

• Sad 1

As Trump mentioned, the more you test the more you have Covid cases. No testing in poor parts of the country means no cases.

• Like 2

With numbers of corona cases low or zero, there is only one reason that the government want to maintain its

boot on the neck of the Thai people....._________ fill in the blank yourself.  

• Like 2

Derogatory troll post removed