BANGKOK
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Mystery as night sky turns bright pink over 'one particular area'

A woman was fascinated to see the sky lighting up in a pink colour in one particular area when she was driving in Niagara county and the clip has since been shared widely by UFO hunters.

A strange sight appeared in a New York state that saw the sky glowing in bright pink at night. Video taken by Niagara resident, Brandi Maureen, shows a hue of purple-pink colour lighting up the night sky over a field as she films by the roadside on May 14. She says: "The light looks like a dark purple but it's pink. LIke it's literally...pink. "We just came from Rochester, New York, we just refuel in New York and the sky is literally pink in one particular area right here. "No where else in the sky is this weird colour. We don't know what the hell is going on." She pans the camera around to show the sky behind her then pans to back to the right. "Look, dark...then wow! That colour!" she explains."It looks like there is a different colour at the  bottom. It is weird!" 

The clip was shared on to a conspiracy YouTube channel, known as "Mavi777", as part of a compilation clip of UFO sightings. Bizarrely, similar sightings happened in the past year as residentsliving in Wheatfield, which is also located in the Niagara county, witnessed the purple-pink light in the sky.

FULL ARTICLE:

Better check her coffee cup and her rose tinted glasses, I mean camera lenses....

• Haha 1

Never heard of northern lights?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, timendres said:

Never heard of northern lights?

In upstate New York???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sheryl said:

In upstate New York???

Sure. I have even seen them in Detroit MI. Very rare, but it does happen.

• Like 2

Sprite lighting most likely....Somewhat rare electrical discharge above thunderstorm clouds...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, timendres said:

Sure. I have even seen them in Detroit MI. Very rare, but it does happen.

I have seen them in Michigan as well....new moon and the wind blowing about 25 miles out of the north in the middle of summer...only time I have ever seen the Northern Lights

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sheryl said:

In upstate New York???

Oh, yes. And for the next few years they should be seeing them more often, as the sun is in a sunspot minimum. Means stronger electrical storms from the sun, disrupting communications.

• Thanks 1

Doesn't look like any Northern lights I've ever seen. It'll be interesting to read, if there is ever a follow up to this news from an 'authority', what the experts have to say. 

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Large, hidden Marijuana grow using old technology to force flower ....... dump those burples!

burple.jpg

From the source article:

”It is understood that commercial greenhouse operators used pink and purple LED lights to help their flowers and vegetation grow.

The purple and pink colour is said to be a closer match to the light plants use for photosynthesis.

The colour lighting can be adjusted due to the type of vegetables or flowers and the violet light were previously used in some greenhouses to grow medical hemp.”

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hank Gunn said:

From the source article:

”It is understood that commercial greenhouse operators used pink and purple LED lights to help their flowers and vegetation grow.

The purple and pink colour is said to be a closer match to the light plants use for photosynthesis.

The colour lighting can be adjusted due to the type of vegetables or flowers and the violet light were previously used in some greenhouses to grow medical hemp.”

They're actually behind the times, everyone has switched to 'white' in the past couple of years.

If you participate in any of the 'grow' forums, you'd be laughed at for using 'burples'.

So a friend tells me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Blame the corona virus, it seems to be the excuse for everything at the moment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1