Thanathorn holds Army chief to his promise of reform

webfact

45 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

This is why they need to extend the emergency decree. People like this thinking they can call out the government and army !! Cheeky young scoundrel...

I don't agree, now is as good as any time to challenge the fake/failed government.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

It is called Thai Time, and it knows no boundaries or limitations.  My ex was always late to appointments because she said "I get there when I want, they do not like, f*** them".

Of course some men come to early, As to the OP cannot see how anyone can hold anyone in charge to account, that's not how it works here, ask anyone at the bottom about trickle down....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Apirat Kongsompong, will have been hoping that everyone

would have forgotten about that promise by now,and he

must be seething that Thanathorn has brought it up again.

regards worgeordie

Agree, now what's Khun Thanahorn's next strategy....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

I doubt he'll be bothered in the slightest. Thanathorn is heading to obscurity. He'd be there already were it not for the billions and the family. Anyone challenging the "elite" is ignore unless they become too big an irritation. 

19 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

It is called Thai Time, and it knows no boundaries or limitations.  My ex was always late to appointments because she said "I get there when I want, they do not like, f*** them".

Yep. They all seem to think that. Never been so late so often since letting wifey organize things. If the appointment in 10 am no need leave home till 9.59, regardless of distance and traveling time 555.

39 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

I doubt he'll be bothered in the slightest. Thanathorn is heading to obscurity. He'd be there already were it not for the billions and the family. Anyone challenging the "elite" is ignore unless they become too big an irritation. 

And you’re for or against this sort of authoritarian rule? 

• Like 1

Another misunderstanding by this guy when the army chief was saying he will reform the army habits in 90 days he meant 900 days. Telling porkies by the Military is just common language in their book

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are there in Thailand any leaders of the people who come from within the people? Or to say it differently: Are there any poor Thai people who lead large groups of poor Thai people?

Thailand needs a lot of improvement in a lot of areas - like many other nation.

And lots of rich Thai politicians do what is best for them and their elite friends - also like in some other countries.

Where are the grassroot movements with non-billionaire leaders?

I think it's almost funny how many poor people follow some Thai billionaires who pretend they only work for the people.

And Thais could just look as their recent history to see that there is no reason to trust those people's billionaires. But it seems Thais do it again. Somehow this time that billionaire will work for the people - or maybe not?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Thailand said:

Not a snowballs chance in hell, this guy wants to be the next pm and has the means to do it. 

I believe he retires in September.

Leaving it a bit late?

This Covid 19 business has been a bloody nuisance - lots of plans put on hold!

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I believe he retires in September.

Leaving it a bit late?

This Covid 19 business has been a bloody nuisance - lots of plans put on hold!

That's a convience. The rules that the military made says that if generals want to become PM they first need to do the same as Prauyt did,  "resign" and a few weeks later you are the PM. 

So atleast he doesn't need to do that in last minute when they need to switch the puppet. 

Edited by Okis

On 5/22/2020 at 3:58 PM, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

I cant see why you wouldn't trust such a fine upstanding man.nhmvhmg.jpg.73a6605fbcd5d66605c80afafe6c0625.jpg:unsure::unsure:

Edited by brianthainess
add emo

6 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

And then what?