BANGKOK
snoop1130

Iran hails arms supply to Palestinians against 'tumor' Israel

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So if Israel is a tumor what is Iran? 

A skin tag? 

A hemorrhoid? 

A booger? 

It's a  blooody cancer that needs serious treatment, no cure yet though.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, billd766 said:

An independent country who are up against Israel (nuclear weapons), USA (also nuclear weapons) who, certainly under Trump, support Israel 100% and turn a blind eye to its illegal repression of the Palestinians in Gaza. Most of the other Gulf countries who are armed and supported by the USA and the EU and who support the USA by providing bases for the USA to use.

Iran should not be around, Moses and the Israelites were told to completely destroy all those tribes completely, but the Israelites did not kill all.  When Saul was told by God to destroy another tribe, he also did not do as he was told.  Read Exodus.  It is because of this that we are troubled with another religion and region in the world who believes in their on secular religious laws. 

As Rodney King said after being beaten nearly to death by LAPD officers years ago "Can't we all just get along", the world would be a much nicer place, but then everyone has there own beliefs and that's why we have disagreements and wars, plus someone always wants what someone else has....brothers kill brothers....

Ok, off my pulpit now.  Enjoy your lives as you lead them and try to control them, which is unfortunately a 2 steps forward and 3 steps back process......

Why am I always reminded of the golden calf?

16 hours ago, sirineou said:

If that was a legitimate claim  then it should apply to all . it should apply to native Americans , Greeks should be making claims to Anatolia.  etc etc.  

It is a legitimate claim and there is no mention of aboriginals or Greeks in the article. (etc, etc)

Conspiracy troll post removed

1 hour ago, dexterm said:

You dont award the right to steal someone else's land by the number of Nobel prize winners.

Besides you conveniently ignore the Arab World's contribution to modern science.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/feb/01/islamic-science

Yeah, but apart from algebra, algorithms, astronomy, trigonometry and chemistry as well as major advances in medicine, astronomy, engineering and agriculture..what have the Arabs ever done for us?

You seem to ignore the fact those scientific achievements were made before Islam took hold of the Arab world. After that, anything to do with scientific knowledge atrophied. Everybody was too busy developing hadith out of the Koran.

So you are saying it's OK for the Arabs to wipe out Israel? On that precedent, Red Indians would be quite justified in exterminating everyone who came from the Old World.

Face facts. If it was not for the oceans of oil Arabs sit on, the rest of the world would not blink an eye if the whole racial group was to disappear off the face of the earth.

I've had the dubious pleasure of working with Arabs. Along with a number of different nationalities. Difficult to find a more deluded and illogical race.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

You seem to ignore the fact those scientific achievements were made before Islam took hold of the Arab world. After that, anything to do with scientific knowledge atrophied. Everybody was too busy developing hadith out of the Koran.

So you are saying it's OK for the Arabs to wipe out Israel? On that precedent, Red Indians would be quite justified in exterminating everyone who came from the Old World.

Face facts. If it was not for the oceans of oil Arabs sit on, the rest of the world would not blink an eye if the whole racial group was to disappear off the face of the earth.

I've had the dubious pleasure of working with Arabs. Along with a number of different nationalities. Difficult to find a more deluded and illogical race.

>>So you are saying it's OK for the Arabs to wipe out Israel?

No I am not. I am talking regime change. Read what I wrote above more slowly.

I too have lived, worked and travelled with Iranians, Palestinians, other Arabs and Israeli Jews. The majority have been kind, helpful and hospitable people. All depends on what sort of tinted spectacles through which you want to view the world I suppose.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1