BANGKOK
snoop1130

Plane crashes in Pakistan with around 100 on board

6 hours ago, Farangdanny said:

I think there will be more. All the planes sitting on the ground, not good for the plane. They need continual flying and servicing. Cobwebs !!!

Not just the planes, the pilots as well.

There is growing evidence that the plane initially came in steep and fast, couldn't get stable on the runway, decided to go around, pulled up the gear too early, smacked the engines on the runway, and after getting back into the air, the damaged engines quit.

They don't need black boxes or time consuming expensive investigations. All they need to check are the comments here on ThaiVisa. It is that simple 😎

On 5/23/2020 at 9:29 AM, AgMech Cowboy said:

You might feel "unsecure" or maybe insecure or maybe more secure on a PIA flight. They broadcast a prayer to Allah on the plane's PA before each takeoff. I think the 'security' issue will depend on your religious perspective. 🙂 

RIP to those who perished. If any survived, I pray they will recover quickly and fully.

i have been working in middle east country's for 12 years, first time i heard this prayer being played on the speakers before take off it put shivers down my spine, can never get used to it its like Inshallah god is great and all that bullocks if we crash.

On 5/23/2020 at 12:29 PM, AgMech Cowboy said:

You might feel "unsecure" or maybe insecure or maybe more secure on a PIA flight. They broadcast a prayer to Allah on the plane's PA before each takeoff. I think the 'security' issue will depend on your religious perspective. 🙂 

PIA .... Please Inform Allah