Where can I get pitching horseshoes in Thailand?

I have been trying to think of outdoor activities that can be done as a family with primary school aged children. It occurred to me when I was their age, I used to really enjoy going camping and playing horseshoes with my dad.  I thought this would be a great way to get the kids out from the house occasionally and away from their phones.  It is a game that is easy to handicap by standing closer to the post, so that the children have an equal chance to win as the adults. And it is incredibly easy to make a horseshoe pit. Just need some rebar to pound into the ground at the correct angle, along with some sand.

But you also need pitching horseshoes, and those I can not find anywhere. Looked on Aliexpress, Lazada, and Shopee. Nothing. Tried some simple Google searches. Nothing.

Does anyone know of a source in Thailand where I can purchase pitching horseshoes? Can they be made locally? I've seen shops that can cast aluminum here, but never iron. I am located in the Northern Bangkok suburbs.

Thanks for any advice.

On 5/22/2020 at 7:36 PM, Monomial said:

Does anyone know of a source in Thailand where I can purchase pitching horseshoes? Can they be made locally?

Find someone local who has a plasma cutter and supply them a template. Then use a belt sander on the cuttings to smooth the rough edges round.