What ever became of the Thai Stallion CT400???

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I was at the Royal Enfield dealership picking up my new plate, anyway they also sell Benelli's and the had this new one pictured. Looks nice, could be a fun bike. It's a RE Classic 48 knock off. 

Way overpriced, I'd pay 100k for the Bernelli, not 140k.

• Like 1

Benelli hasn't been Italian for quite-a-while as the Chinese did a Billy Gates and just bought them out...closed the factories, laid off generations of Italian middle class laborers and techs and moved it all back to China...still they down play this and hope that everyone may remember Benelli as a high quality Italian Motorcycle company...that they were truly back in the 1960-1980's...

You think given that...the price would be lower...???

Edited by Freddie G
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Freddie , do some research.  Benelli are still designed , and many models built , in Pesaro. Thats in Italy. Some of their smaller , cheaper models are then assembled in India , but their big bikes / sports bikes are designed AND built in Pesaro - Italy. In a factory. I was their celebrating their 100th birthday a few years ago. Fantastic bikes. Even in the 20,s they had gear driven multi valve engines. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Rust. 

Probably from some one who never owned one. Had mine for 2 years and had no rust. My wife's Honda Snoopy's chrome is rusting away after a year.

• Like 1