Thai Inheriting A Foreign Quota Condo

If a Thai inherits a condo that is part of the foreign quota, is the condo still part of the foreign quota or does it revert to the Thai ownership quota? 

Googled around but haven't been able to find the answer and perhaps my terminology might be a bit off.

When the ownership is transferred to a Thai, then the property would be in the Thai Quota. Inheriting a condo would be no different to buying a condo.

• Like 1

OP, The Thai person may be able to sell the condo on to a foreigner as part of settling the estate of the foreigner. Technically , until its transferred to someone else, the condo would be owned by the estate of the foreigner. 

In Theory, (so long as the land office agreed) the executor of the will/estate could probably sell the condo (to a foreigner) to the advantage of the Thai beneficiary.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

In Theory, (so long as the land office agreed) the executor of the will/estate could probably sell the condo (to a foreigner) to the advantage of the Thai beneficiary.

It's not a theory but was the way a Thai lawyer had me make my Will since the Probate Court in Thailand will enforce it