Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Tears and heartbreak as flight ban keeps farang-Thai families apart

Recommended Posts

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Rather selfish and unwarranted opinion there. Some meetings have to be in person, papers signed, intimate talks made.

and yet the world seems to have adapted just fine.

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Rather selfish and unwarranted opinion there. Some meetings have to be in person, papers signed, intimate talks made.

maybe a decade ago this would ring true. in today's world not the case. anything needed signing can be done electronically with verify sign like i did when i purchased my home. intimate talks can be done in zoom or something similar. the world is moving beyond that old style of doing business. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Don Mega said:

and yet the world seems to have adapted just fine.

Have you been looking at world news the last 3 months???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mr mr said:

maybe a decade ago this would ring true. in today's world not the case. anything needed signing can be done electronically with verify sign like i did when i purchased my home. intimate talks can be done in zoom or something similar. the world is moving beyond that old style of doing business. 

The whole work from home thing is annoying as peoples work days now seem to be from when they get up till when they go to bed, annoys me to get calls from suppliers and work colleagues that are in a different time zone, A phone call at 5am to ask about the thread pitch of a bolt or something as trivial is extremely annoying !!

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

What the hell is wrong with these people leaving their so-called "loved ones" in the 1st place when there's a pandemic going on? Surely if they really cared about their husbands/wives or kids they wouldn't be going overseas in the 1st place to leave them, would they? Unless it was an absolute emergency that they had to do that for some reason.

Edited by bbi1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

I'm in the same boat and it's heart-wrenching not to be together with the missus and the kids.

 

What made you think it's a good idea to leave your family in a pandemic?

  • Confused 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...