BANGKOK
rooster59

Tears and heartbreak as flight ban keeps farang-Thai families apart

My wife cheated on me and i found out the lockout has been best thing for me .... but saddened my friends families are broken apart hope things change soon 

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Not a very smart comment....  I'm sure your teachers taught you 'brain into gear, mouth into neutral' or... you must have read the quote 'its better to remain silent and let people think you are an idiot than you speak out and remove all doubt'.....   this is one of those discussions !!!...  leave it for those less willing to express their galactic fookwittery !

Why not smart? Who the hell leaves their loved-ones in a pandemic? Am I right in guessing you're one of them b your comment?

• Sad 4

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

They left before it started

So, why not come back to Thailand asap to be with their families when they knew about the virus since January and how bad it was? They had nearly 3 months to come back to Thailand before things were shut down.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 4

41 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Work commitments, meetings in other countries?

Yes, still have contracts to fill outside of thailand, yes family comes first, but work still has to be done. 

• Like 2

Working from Home. Our Son gets calls from his Drivers Wives to put the Grandkid on Vid playing her little Piano thing. Just make the most of it n stop whingin.

• Sad 1

Another example of xenophobia, it wont go away whatever the circumstances

• Like 1
  • Haha 1