Biden apologizes for saying radio host 'ain't black' if undecided about U.S. election

rooster59

15 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

It seems odd to me that your argument is to confirm Biden's plagiarism.

It was an oversight that he did not formally attribute the quote, which he had done on a previous occasion. So very different from trying to plagiarize and claim ownership alone which is shifty and underhand, everyone makes mistakes do they not. It seems odd that you could not work that out for yourself by reading the excerpt that I posted and that you wanted to repeat and press the point.

Edited by Trillian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Trillian said:

It was an oversight that he did not formally attribute the quote, which he had done on a previous occasion. So very different from trying to plagiarize and claim ownership alone which is shifty and underhand, everyone makes mistakes do they not. It seems odd that you could not work that out for yourself by reading the excerpt that I posted and that you wanted to repeat and press the point.

Yes, we agree it was plagiarism. I truly do not understand why you want to belabor the point.

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Yes, we agree it was plagiarism. I truly do not understand why you want to belabor the point.

Biden commited plagiarism. Trump defrauded his fellow citizens out of 25 million dollars. He also used charitable funds to benefit himself. Ivanka was his co-conspirator in one of those scams.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Crazy Alex said:

Tell me about this fraud conviction. You've never paid losers to go away? Wait a minute, I should really consider which side of the equation..... never mind. Carry on.

Actually, Trump claimed he never had stepped away from such a fight (which was a lie) and never would (which was another). We do know that he has launched many lawsuits against journalists and such and has lost them all. 

Donald J. Trump Is A Libel Bully But Also A Libel Loser

https://www.medialaw.org/component/k2/item/3470-donald-j-trump-is-a-libel-bully-but-also-a-libel-loser

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

What does plagiarism have to do with Joe Biden being a racist? Only you get to wander off the path?

You're right. Let's stick to the topic. Joe Biden thinks he knows better than black people as to who's black. Do you agree with him? And how about him blaming a black man for his statement? Do you also blame the black man?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Tell me about this fraud conviction. You've never paid losers to go away? Wait a minute, I should really consider which side of the equation..... never mind. Carry on. May I suggest you read metisdead's post on what the topic of this thread is?

I was going to say the same thing.  We went from talking about Biden talking about black folk, to Trump.  WTH? 

• Like 1