Biden apologizes for saying radio host 'ain't black' if undecided about U.S. election

rooster59

13 minutes ago, J Town said:

No, it's a glimpse of his thought process. NO one should EVER say anything like that, particularly when running for what used to be considered the highest office in the land.

What is now considered the highest office in the land?

13 minutes ago, J Town said:

Plenty vying for that position.

I don't wish to insult old people, but this highest office, whatever it is, is stressful and there should be some age limit. 

This year we had Bernie 78, Biden 77, and Bloomberg 78, vying for the position. Pelosi at 80 is way too old to hold her powerful position. Why isn't there some younger talent in that party? Someone that looks like they could handle 8 years?

1 hour ago, tropo said:

It's a bit of an insult to Reagan to put these two together in the same photo. Reagan was an extraordinary orator. Biden can't speak, period. Reagan knew how to tell a joke. Biden just puts his foot in his mouth every time he makes an attempt at humor.

You are right, but I didn't put them in the photo as you know, I merely used it to show the difference between articulate and inarticulate. Reagan's speech flowed, Biden's is merely flawed.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Mine too. Just like 2016!!

Too bad the blue collar silent majority wouldn’t buy into his 2016 campaign promise to bring jobs back again. No increase in jobs and those silent majority will turn away from Trump this time. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Would have it been better if Biden would have said "...then you ain't American"?

Take it as you will...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

LOLOLOL 

Racist comments are a strength, not a weakness, as long as you do a call-in apology. 

Indeed.

That's one strength attribute I can do without!

• Like 2