Biden apologizes for saying radio host 'ain't black' if undecided about U.S. election

rooster59

15 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Yeah, that whole Tara Reade debacle went down in flames. Just can't trust a good Con Person now-a-days.

Lawyer For Biden Accuser Tara Reade Drops Her As A Client

Why does she need a lawyer for this? File a police complaint and let the process work its way thru the justice system.

Edited by i84teen
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

And anyone who votes for a corrupt arrogant entitles loony like Biden needs a mental illness check up.

This guy is everything that's wrong with the patronizing hypocritical left,

‘Patronizing hypocritical left’ you say?!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Name one other 'questionable statement' Biden has made in regards to race then if there's lots of them?

Not sure if you noticed the one's I posted on page 6?

Also this;

Screenshot_20200523-153022_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ftpjtm
  • Like 2

The Afro-Americans are so hyper-hyper sensitive when the word "black" falls. And when the word "Negro", used since Roman times, even the name giver of the Niger river, and the two countries: Niger and Nigeria they run angry.

The Anglo-Americans call the inhabitants of the Netherlands "Dutch", despite we have for many centuries nothing to do with the "Deutsch", were even occupied 1940-45 

I must say: I can follow the words of Mr Biden very well: How many Afro-Americans support Trump /Republicans and how many support the Democrats, already for decades ? 

Get awake, arrive finally in the 3rd decade of the 21st century, and leave the 17th, 18th and 19th century behind you.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ftpjtm said:

So you're saying, "If your candidate is a socially inept creep who is prone to making offensive statements, it's fine for us to run one too"?!?

The Democrats had a great field of articulate candidates. Disgusting that they chose this senile dope.

Replace the word Democrats with the words "republicans in 2016" and you have got something there....

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai
  • Like 2