Biden apologizes for saying radio host 'ain't black' if undecided about U.S. election

rooster59

The actual "news story trigger" that occurred on May 22nd in America was:

"In an interview with the Breakfast Club on Friday, the presumptive Democratic nominee ended his interview with host Charlemagne the God by saying: “If you have problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Mr. Biden said."

A post using an offensive "Trump cultist" troll comment has been removed.  Continue to use that term in reference to Trump supporters and a warning will be coming.

Some other off topic trolling posts and replies have been removed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

yeah but she is smart enough not to vote for Donald Trump...at least she was trying to win a nomination...whats your excuse? 

Not to mention she's on the short list to be Biden's VP. But I'm kind of hoping that it'll be Val Demings. 

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/rep-val-demings-makes-the-case-for-joe-biden-80105541627

5 hours ago, Silurian said:

While Biden apologizes for a comment made in jest, Donald and company are making money off the statement. You can now purchase a $30 "You Ain't Black" T-shirt right off of Donald's web site. 

Trump campaign selling 'you ain't black' shirts after Biden comment

Trump campaign launches 'You Ain't Black' website amid Biden controversy

Now who  is taken advantage of who for political purposes?

I love capitalism. And obviously, both Biden and Trump are in complete political mode.

• Like 1

I have friends I have talked to for 30 years in private conversations, and even then they have never said anything remotely as offensive as what these guys say in public. And, these are the people we choose to lead the country. It is unbearable. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Imo it’s a tempest in a tea pot perhaps a bit politically incorrect oh well it’s not going to amount to anything imo

Joe never did, why should this?

• Like 2