Jealous Thai man hunted after he shoots ex's new man in parking lot of Chonburi condo

rooster59

Jealous Thai man hunted after he shoots ex's new man in parking lot of Chonburi condo

shot.JPG

Image: Daily News

Saensuk police in Chonburi said they had applied for a warrant for the arrest of 38 year old Adisorn P. after he used a 9mm gun to shoot his former partner's new young lover in the head.

The warrant is for attempted murder and weapons offences.

Victim Thanachok, 26, is fighting for his life unconscious in Burapha Hospital. His chances are rated 50-50.

He was shot in the parking lot of a condo behind the Laem Thong shopping center in Muang district of Chonburi.

Saek Suk police have been visiting the suspect's parents' and siblings' addresses in an effort to flush him out, so far without success, reported Daily News.

Investigations continue.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-05-23

• Sad 4

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Yet another overly jealous man.....with a gun.

better select your future girlfriend carefully.

regards Worgeordie

The old: "if I can't have her no-one else is either" syndrome.

11 hours ago, garygooner said:

Another and another and another dangerous, jealous ex. 

Happens so often in the Land Of Smiles.

11 hours ago, hotchilli said:

The old: "if I can't have her no-one else is either" syndrome.

If that was the case, surely he would have shot his ex.

2 hours ago, shy coconut said:

If that was the case, surely he would have shot his ex.

Not so sir I beg to differ.
We are closely linked to the animal kingdom, although we don't like to be reminded of it, we do bear many similar traits. Possession of the female species being a major one.

The only thing that lifts us above the animal mentality is intelligence/education, these counteract the instinct that is built into us.

Killing the female is of no benefit, deep down he wants to retain her, kill her he has lost a breeding partner and without a female status is also lost.

As in the animal kingdom he will see off any other males, kill off any off-spring so he can reign supreme again.

Intelligence or lack of allows these instincts to take control, hence we see so many acts of violence committed in the heat of the moment... 5 minutes later when the "red mist" has cleared it's a Wai and sorry I didn't mean to do it type of apology!

Another case in point, just the other day a 70 year old granny, in a fit of rage took a knife out from her motorcycle and fatally stabbed a security guard. 

Later at the police station she said "I didn't think it would kill him" !!!!

• Like 2

I feel safe here in Thailand since 17 years. And I am happy not to live in violent Sweden or catholic Mexico where they found 10 new death victim in a car yesterday. All thai bashers may go over there, why not! I only avoid the roads here as much as possible but still takes trip om my MC. Lately 400 km to BKK and safe enough. 

• Haha 1

Just another tantrum by an armed idiot with zero self control. Standard reaction by many Thai males. Pitiful. Face, loss of face, saving has a lot to answer for. A very big downside to asian culture.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Face, loss of face, saving has a lot to answer for.

There's another case currently on the TV news about a dad who murdered and buried his son out in the forest, due to his affair with the son's wife.

The coverage has all the standard features. He confesses to the crime at the station. He's led out in cuffs to the forest to do the reenactment. He points at the shovel, and at the grave his son was dug out of. He points at his son's personal effects found in the grave.

The guy's dead to rights. Then, at the very end he adds, "Well, he was doing drugs." There was no evidence of this. Just why he had to get this quip in, to get some shred of justification, for killing his own flesh and blood? Saving face.

• Sad 1

With my first wife I often thought of dispatching her to be with her forebears....but I didn't....I divorced her instead which prolonged my misery another 16 years till the youngest turned 18.  I guess jealousy for some is like a Jerry can of petrol to a pyromaniac with a box of matches. 

On 5/24/2020 at 4:51 AM, shambo said:

I feel safe here in Thailand since 17 years. And I am happy not to live in violent Sweden or catholic Mexico where they found 10 new death victim in a car yesterday. All thai bashers may go over there, why not! I only avoid the roads here as much as possible but still takes trip om my MC. Lately 400 km to BKK and safe enough. 

"Violent Sweden" haha are you joking? You realise Sweden got among the lowest murder rates in the world right?..

i feel safe in a "no go zone" in botkyrka sweden since I moved here from Thailand.. never been victim or know anyone been victim of crime.

as soon as violent news gets published here its almost as the news and the people commenting here say this only happens in Thailand, Thailand is the most violent in the world, so thai apologists has to act and say this happens everywhere, this European country is worse ????????

On 5/23/2020 at 11:18 PM, samsensam said:

and, sadly, in many other countries too

You just had to point that out, almost as someone said this only happens in Thailand, Of course it happens in all countries, The difference is how often it happens.

As soon as someone says "this happens alot in thailand" with shootings or violence someone just have to write the obvious that it happens everywhere. Rare in some countries, everyday in some.