Ex-US Marine arrested last month over Bangkok bomb scare, arrested again in Pattaya

rooster59

2 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Certainly needs some help. Perhaps freaking out that he isn't getting the help that he needs. Not a good situation, if he has mental problems.

Time to get him the help that he obviously needs... not sure if he'll get that here in Thailand, so the question is, is there someone or somewhere in USA where he can get the required treatment, does the military still take care of ex-serviceman with PTSD or similar.

11 minutes ago, Magenta408 said:

Some lengthy period of time in the Bangkok Hilton may be warranted.

Maybe he will run into the Australian Pedophile and can do some good for a change. 

3 hours ago, spiekerjozef said:

N R A.

Nonsensical Rifle Addiction.

Unfortunately, it's an illness that has infected far too many Americans... And untold numbers of dead Americans who are victims of gun violence, mass shootings and otherwise, are the results of the disease.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Funkymover said:

Mr McCamy was known to have been working as an English teacher in Chonburi .

American's teaching English must a bigger crime.  

How about, schools hiring and allowing mentally unstable individuals to teach their children is a bigger crime...

If the guy really is an ex-Marine, perhaps the modern day Marines need to stage some kind of intervention, send the guy back to the U.S., and try to get him the help he pretty clearly needs, in a VA hospital or elsewhere.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kerryd said:

I wonder how many "English teachers" are scrambling to find out where he was teaching at so they can apply for his (presumably) now empty position.

Maybe he was just trying to get a free flight back the US.

Jobs are plentiful for foreign teachers here. I don't think anybody is that desperate. 

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

obviously mentally ill.

lets hope he gets the help he needs.  

Yes true hope he gets help and should be from the American embassy as many of these guys serve their countries then abandoned with mental health issues. They then travel to these countries with the issues still ongoing I hope he receives help for it but I wouldn't hold out as many governments abandon them. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ian Nagle said:

Lock him up for a long time then boot the <deleted> out the country. 

That’s not the answer he needs to be placed in a secure environment where medical checks can be carried out . I have to presume that as a former marine he has issues throwing him in prison is not the answer 

have to laugh at those who want to say yanks and gun and so on....look at where you are at.. police have guns in thailand and many many others... but of course they are the good one .. right.. lol...i am sure only americans have guns.. no other place in the world have them ..... you people .. oh no i said you people .lol...are so good perfect people ...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1