BANGKOK
doggie1955

6 cannabis plants per person will happen.

has any testing being done to see weather the pm2.5 effects the bud or not ? growing outdoor in the north during the smog season can't be good. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

Think about were are they going to buy all the equipment to grow, or who is going to help them grow? Growing classes, Books in Thai on growing, Seeds, and so on and so on!

And all the Thai who live in the city who do not have time or the room to grow cannabis... Co-Op?

Lazada and Shopee seem to already sell everything except the seeds.

Small grow tent and grow light for the corner of your condo ............... $200.

5 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

I'm gonna start selling these online, for when people get the munchies..  

51-sF5QINLL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Can you supply in mini packs that will fit in my coin operated dispensing machines in every  village ?

• Haha 1

So they using auto flowering seeds than ,as pretty hard to get correct darkness  hours in  thailand to start bud formation.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Can you supply in mini packs that will fit in my coin operated dispensing machines in every  village ?

China is phasing out coins so update your dispensing machines...

These are the mini packs though 😉

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Lazada and Shopee seem to already sell everything except the seeds.

Small grow tent and grow light for the corner of your condo ............... $200.

I don't know about importing at the moment because of the Covid situation but Alibaba has a far better selection of lights and tents. I would recommend having a look at the kingbrite quantum boards or bars with samsung drivers and full light spectrum with uvA uvB plus far reds. Try and avoid the epistar bulbs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, taninthai said:

So they using auto flowering seeds than ,as pretty hard to get correct darkness  hours in  thailand to start bud formation.

For me atleast, its far easier to control enviroment indoors. Pests, heat, humidity, nosey neighbs and light cycle. Any light leaks or inconsistencies with light cycle can cause male flowers to appear and you don't want that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1