6 cannabis plants per person will happen.

doggie1955

I bought it off the Internet and tinder in Vietnam. Openly available. 

They said it was from holland and Canada, quality bud, easily over 25 percent thc. And basically smoke it almost anywhere, no one bats an eye, they take it for what it is, a plant.

On 5/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, BritManToo said:

Lazada and Shopee seem to already sell everything except the seeds.

Small grow tent and grow light for the corner of your condo ............... $200.

I geuss you should start putting away some electical bill money as the perfect growing temprature is 28celcius so that will be the aircon on 24/7 specially in a tent i mean . Outside growing is a different story . 

Edited by Nanaplaza666

On 5/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, BritManToo said:

Lazada and Shopee seem to already sell everything except the seeds.

Small grow tent and grow light for the corner of your condo ............... $200.

I geuss you should start putting away some electical bill money as the perfect growing temprature is 28celcius so that will be the aircon on 24/7 and they don't need to look far for expert growers it's full of them here on TV 5555, specialy the poster i geuss he is american hence him saying americans are the best 55555 maybe they are maybe they aren't but he is surely patting himself on the back ????????????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tiik said:

???? I spend like 30,000 baht a month on cannabis oil and I’m American. Great supply to. 

For a 3000b investment in materials get the missus to make it for u , with your supervision of course . 

It's not rocket science and you would know what exactly goes into it and adjust to personal preference .

22 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I geuss you should start putting away some electical bill money as the perfect growing temprature is 28celcius so that will be the aircon on 24/7 specially in a tent i mean . Outside growing is a different story . 

The wife intends to run air con and extraction(timed) 24/7 ... GoFundMe 

Should'nt be that bad as the compressor will only kick in if temperature goes above 27c.

Just now, Catoni said:

Yeah.....us older guys remember Thai Sticks ????????????????????????????????????.  Some damned good stuff.   100% Sativa strain that was native to Thailand. Back in the 1960’s - 1970’s 

There won’t be any problem growing very very high quality weed in Thailand.   Enjoy ???? 

I read somewhere there are restrictions on the thc percentage rate and random checks , so super skunk etc is out of the question I would imagine ... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Macthehat said:

For a 3000b investment in materials get the missus to make it for u , with your supervision of course . 

It's not rocket science and you would know what exactly goes into it and adjust to personal preference .

Jesus that seems cheap ... I am looking at about 80,000????

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You'll need to explain to me how the plants grow in fields in Cambodia and VIetnam where day temperatures are 40c in the sun and nights rarely get below 30c. A lot of information spread of 'grow forums' is just wrong.

Tropical plants needing air-con ....... are you sure?

Different strains react to different temperatures . Some suited to warmer climates and some to colder . Tropical plants dont need aircon , just near natural climates and nutrients .... hydro systems and other soil less systems with led lights prove this 

Edited by Macthehat
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Catoni said:

The Thais grew fantastic weed back in the 1960’s and 1970’s without using A/C. 

Had a lot “Thai Stick”s back in the day.  Very very high quality Thailand Sativa. 

Your A/C is a fantasy imaginary story  .   

Why do think Thai stick came about ?? my guess is because they could nt form solid colas due to stretching of bud due to the heat. Pretty sure your fantastic weed is a fantasy, I am guessing you have not tried any of the > 20 percent THC strains of today.

15 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

The wife intends to run air con and extraction(timed) 24/7 ... GoFundMe 

Should'nt be that bad as the compressor will only kick in if temperature goes above 27c.

Want to go to that extra unnecessary expense....fine.

But Thailand grew fantastic weed back in the 1960’s and 1970’s without spending money on A/C.  

So why spend money for A/C now ? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Catoni said:

Want to go to that extra unnecessary expense....fine.

But Thailand grew fantastic weed back in the 1960’s and 1970’s without spending money on A/C.  

So why spend money for A/C now ? 

Because times have changed and the wife wont accept anything less than rock solid bud.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Why do think Thai stick came about ?? my guess is because they could nt form solid colas due to stretching of bud due to the heat. Pretty sure your fantastic weed is a fantasy, I am guessing you have not tried any of the > 20 percent THC strains of today.

Well, you guess wrong. But nothing wrong with making a mistake.

ref: https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/blog/thai-sticks-history/

Quote: November, 2015:

Dear Dan, I’m an old-school smoker – first toke was 1967. What ever happened to the Thai Sticks we used to get back in the days? I served in ‘Nam and I’ve never experienced a more electrifying high than we got from those things. Whoever wrote that govt. BS propaganda that the weed is ten times stronger these days never puffed on the Thai! Also, cannabis works for PTSD. Keep up the green work!  – OldVet420

Dear OV,

Sadly, the practice of growing and creating the legendary Thai Stick is quickly becoming a lost art. Very little if any, ever leave the confines of Thailand and the traditional clandestine growers have mostly shifted over to the more profitable poppy.

You are right about the amazing high that comes from the high and lowland Thai sativas that made up the classic Thai Stick. The few times I’ve had the opportunity to taste and absorb the incredible strains of Southeast Asia, I’ve been amazed at the euphoric and uplifting effects.

Also, thank you for your service to our nation. Veterans such as yourself should be free to consume all the cannabis you desire. I hope more vets suffering from PTSD or any other ailments that they took on during their tours of duty discover the benefits of cannabis as medicine and turn away from the hard drugs and poisons being unscrupulously peddled to them by the V.A.

Ref: https://hightimes.com/grow/what-ever-happened-thai-sticks/

Edited by Catoni
Addition

Just now, Catoni said:

Well, you guess wrong. But nothing wrong with making a mistake.

Quote: 

Dear Dan, I’m an old-school smoker – first toke was 1967. What ever happened to the Thai Sticks we used to get back in the days? I served in ‘Nam and I’ve never experienced a more electrifying high than we got from those things. Whoever wrote that govt. BS propaganda that the weed is ten times stronger these days never puffed on the Thai! Also, cannabis works for PTSD. Keep up the green work!  – OldVet420

Dear OV,

Sadly, the practice of growing and creating the legendary Thai Stick is quickly becoming a lost art. Very little if any, ever leave the confines of Thailand and the traditional clandestine growers have mostly shifted over to the more profitable poppy.

You are right about the amazing high that comes from the high and lowland Thai sativas that made up the classic Thai Stick. The few times I’ve had the opportunity to taste and absorb the incredible strains of Southeast Asia, I’ve been amazed at the euphoric and uplifting effects.

Also, thank you for your service to our nation. Veterans such as yourself should be free to consume all the cannabis you desire. I hope more vets suffering from PTSD or any other ailments that they took on during their tours of duty discover the benefits of cannabis as medicine and turn away from the hard drugs and poisons being unscrupulously peddled to them by the V.A.

https://hightimes.com/grow/what-ever-happened-thai-sticks/

Yeah ok ... not buying that at all. Honestly you should try some of todays better strains

12 hours ago, samtab said:

Not weed, but we smoke legal cannabis oil everyday and can even buy it online !

But please OP, can you clarify, Thai are now allowed to grow it if they register ?

It seems odd that people would smoke and inhale any substance for health benefits.

That stuff must do more harm to lungs than the burning fields and air quality that some

people on here are concerned about.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, daoyai said:

They didn't have a problem for the hundreds of years they grew some of the best buds before the U.S.A. paid the Thais to criminalize and demonize it.  Laos and Cambodia seem to do ok. 

Thailand has never had the best weed in the world, it has always been drity weed.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Cannabis corporados have convinced the young that dope should be Sledge Hammer. Thai sticks were strong but not incapacitating to serious conversation & a good laugh. There a difference between connoisseurs and conduits-sewers. Dope strains are as nuanced as wine by flavour not only potency. Same with good Morocc, blonde Leb, and temple balls.

Prefer indica but the corps are mostly growing sativa. Sure hope somebody here makes some good hash!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Cannabis corporados have convinced the young that dope should be Sledge Hammer. Thai sticks were strong but not incapacitating to serious conversation & a good laugh. There a difference between connoisseurs and conduits-sewers. Dope strains are as nuanced as wine by flavour not only potency. Same with good Morocc, blonde Leb, and temple balls.

Prefer indica but the corps are mostly growing sativa. Sure hope somebody here makes some good hash!

As an insomniac, I must confess I love a good sledge hammering indica. Never been a great fan of over trippy sativas though. 

6 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

I'll have to agree with you.

Thai stick still widely available in Vietnam and Cambodia is fairly weak stuff, a whole joint for a mild buzz.

Modern strains with high THC, 4 puffs is enough.

• Like 1