6 cannabis plants per person will happen.

doggie1955

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd bet around 5% THC.

You rub opium oil into the skins to make it stronger.

Yeah some used opium but bubble hash was a lot more common. Obviously there's no way to test it now but the experts I've interviewed think the flower itself was much higher than 5% THC. That is quite weak on the level of modern brick schwag from Mexico. Thai stick was way better than that. 

9 hours ago, Catoni said:

Yeah.....us older guys remember Thai Sticks ????????????????????????????????????.  Some damned good stuff.   100% Sativa strain that was native to Thailand. Back in the 1960’s - 1970’s 

There won’t be any problem growing very very high quality weed in Thailand.   Enjoy ???? 

But used to also love Blonde Lebanese Hash.  Nepalese “Temple Balls” were good also.  Nothing like good hash and hash oil. 

i don't want to sound harsh but most of the things you mentioned are a by gone era. the thai sticks were never really that good. it was what was available at the time so you didn't know any better. blonde lebanese and temple balls along with hash and hash oil are all just low thc content concentrates now. 

bho(shatter), rosin, resin, distillate, crumble, wax, budder, diamonds, isolate all of these makes the good ol days seem pretty lame. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, shy coconut said:

It seems odd that people would smoke and inhale any substance for health benefits.

That stuff must do more harm to lungs than the burning fields and air quality that some

people on here are concerned about.

that is not really true in all cases. for instance. shatter or distillate is basically made up of pure thc crystals that have been extracted from the plant material. no dead organic material being combusted and inhaled into your lungs. simply pure thc heated and vaped at correct temperatures etc. 

3 minutes ago, Deerculler said:

Can someone come up with some discussion on cannabis oil.

I feel that many oldies with all the arthritis pains etc are genuinely interested learning more and how to access legally.

sure thing. how can i help out ? i can  help with the learning but access  you have to go through the thai medical system. they have lots of clinics and doctors all over the country now helping people out. 

Thais don't need equipment to grow.  Guaranteed where they grow ganja for soup or Thai sticks*, it's all outdoors. ????

*Some of the best weed in the world, right up there with Columbian Gold, Panama Red or any of Willie's Reserve sativa dominant strains

Edited by SiSePuede419

On 5/24/2020 at 11:11 AM, CraigInBangkok said:

For me atleast, its far easier to control enviroment indoors. Pests, heat, humidity, nosey neighbs and light cycle. Any light leaks or inconsistencies with light cycle can cause male flowers to appear and you don't want that.

Feminized auto flowering and a space bucket. 

4 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Thais don't need equipment to grow.  Guaranteed where they grow ganja for soup or Thai sticks*, it's all outdoors. ????

*Some of the best weed in the world, right up there with Columbian Gold, Panama Red or any of Willie's Reserve sativa dominant strains

I remember the 70s as well.

I also remember that the current date is 2020 and -this may come as a shock to you - things have changed.

Also not every thai who grows will be a villager or ancient.

There are quite a few rhais growing with equipment now and there will certainly be more. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Catoni said:

Maybe not stronger/better. I’m just saying it was pretty damned good. Vietnam War era Thai Sticks could hold their own even compared to today’s weed. 

Sure you can find horrible bad weed in Thailand and Cambodia and Laos today. You can find horrible bad weed in most countries.

But Thailand and other areas around there also used to have some of the best weed. Maybe still does in some isolated areas. But the anti-drug laws they created..with heavy penalties, really shut it down compared to how it used to be.

I’m sure I’m not the only old used-to-be “hippie” that could attest to that fact. 

Damn.... I’m getting old. 

First of all, Thai stick came from Laos. And it was diped in Opium that came down from Nepal, that is why it was so strong. When you mix dirt weed and opium, guess what you get? The lady who made Thai stick, was from Thailand. And she is still alive to this day, even the two Americans who sold the opium to her... and yes there is more to this story.

10 hours ago, mr mr said:

sure thing. how can i help out ? i can  help with the learning but access  you have to go through the thai medical system. they have lots of clinics and doctors all over the country now helping people out. 

One of the biggest problems here in Thailand, is the Thai Doctors do not understand medical cannabis or hemp. It's like the blind leading the blind.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tiik said:

???? uh yeah you are most certainly incorrect. I’ve been buying it legally for over a year. And they make the oil with flower it’s just plant seeds but it is THC and I buy legally in the open including other kinds occasionally. I prefer the oil over flower actually!! I honestly do. It is great medicine but you have to know how to use it. And what to buy apparently. I could share some recipes later. 

Honestly I don't think you have ... while oil and even flower has been available for a while now, I am pretty sure you are still buying illegally. The oil has to be GPO and its been confirmed by doggie who I believe is a licensed grower so is more on point with the legalities

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tiik said:

They make it here I know because I’ve actually been to one of my suppliers sites where they make it. I have seen how they make it a little bit. I’ve even smoked with them before but normally no I don’t usually smoke it. I take it a much healthier way that’s why I prefer the oil. I very very much prefer their oil!! I’m speaking from a year of experience using it legally in Thailand. 

Yes they are making it here, but very little. Like I said, most comes from Laos. I have been working with one Thai own Co. Grd Tech who has some big plans.

2 minutes ago, Tiik said:

That’s true!! That’s why I don’t deal with doctors anymore unless it’s something new. I use the oil instead of getting pills from a doctor. Talk to a cannabis clinic doctor they will know. 

That is one of the biggest problems with the Thai Doctors, they just don't get it. It is going to take time to train them the right way. They have no knowledge on what they are doing, but they will take you money.

12 hours ago, mr mr said:

i don't want to sound harsh but most of the things you mentioned are a by gone era. the thai sticks were never really that good. it was what was available at the time so you didn't know any better. blonde lebanese and temple balls along with hash and hash oil are all just low thc content concentrates now. 

bho(shatter), rosin, resin, distillate, crumble, wax, budder, diamonds, isolate all of these makes the good ol days seem pretty lame. 

All depends on how high/stoned you want to get. Our stuff got us good and stoned back in the day. 

A couple of pipe loads of Blonde Leb hash shared with a few friends really did the trick. Pretty damned high. 

Didn’t like to get so whipped that we couldn’t function . 

How high do you want to get? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Catoni said:

All depends on how high/stoned you want to get. Our stuff got us good and stoned back in the day. 

A couple of pipe loads of Blonde Leb hash shared with a few friends really did the trick. Pretty damned high. 

I see where you are coming from ... Personally I was never a social smoker. I liked to lay in bed thinking for an hour that I should move out of this uncomfortable position I contorted myself into ... a bit of twitching ... then a proper deep sleep. Thats the great thing about cannabis though ... there are strains for everyone ????

Edited by CraigInBangkok

On 5/23/2020 at 11:04 PM, taninthai said:

So they using auto flowering seeds than ,as pretty hard to get correct darkness  hours in  thailand to start bud formation.

Interesting thought. As far as I know the plant must have at least 11 hours of complete darkness to start flowering.

I guess that means growing in a spare bedroom or other closed space which then raises ventilation and care questions. 

On the other hand, one good crop from a few plants could provide years of product for a moderate user. 

On the third hand (?!), many growers will succeed, ensuring a supply on the black market at reasonable prices. When pot growing was legalized in Colorado USA for indivuduals so many people grew it that they were (legally) literally giving it away. 

I follow this news with interest. 

On 5/24/2020 at 10:57 PM, samtab said:

Not weed, but we smoke legal cannabis oil everyday and can even buy it online !

But please OP, can you clarify, Thai are now allowed to grow it if they register ?

Is this true THC oil or the useless (to me) CBD oil? 

Thanks 

46 minutes ago, Catoni said:

its so much more than getting high now. with research being done on the various compounds in the plant new info is coming daily on the health aspects of the different chemicals. 

also terpenes are starting to play a huge role in the medical side as well. certain terpenes act differently in different persons. so finding the right strain and terpene levels etc helps the user have a more fine tuned product or medicine. 

wait till the mainstream starts to talk about cbg. or cbn. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tiik said:
1 hour ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Honestly I don't think you have ... while oil and even flower has been available for a while now, I am pretty sure you are still buying illegally. The oil has to GPO and its been confirmed by doggie who I believe is a licensed grower so is more on point with the legalities

OMG ???? just go to a cannabis clinic and they’ll show you what I’ve told you. 

tiik....not to be mean but you should be listening to a few of these members rather than telling them how it is. you sound highly ill informed about many aspects of this industry and the products produced. 

Why you need any tent or other sht to grow here!!!Only throw seeds in soil and done!

And thais use more cannabis plants leaf in they soup than actualy pod!

They make they chicken soup and add cannabis plant leafs on it! And everybody can get seeds here for free so not so big business! If you want make diffrent kind then maybe need get seeds from somewhere! 

Edited by 2 is 1

Just now, 2 is 1 said:

Where you need any tent or other sht to grow here!!!Only throw seeds in soil and done!

And thais use more cannabis plants leaf in they soup than actualy pod!

They make they chicken soup and add cannabis plant leafs on it! And everybody can get seeds here for free so not so big business! If you want make diffrent kind then maybe need get seeds from somewhere! 

lol

anyone can grow grass sure. however, growing good or great grass is not something that can be done by throwing some seeds into the dirt. 

you made me laugh though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tiik said:

It actually does a little bit but like I said the oil is much better I just happened to run out of oil yesterday and I’m probably not buying anymore for 5 days. 

sorry i am afraid that science says you are wrong. thc-a does nothing when ingested. you are correct about the oil as it has been processed etc. but as far as eating raw bud the science speaks for itself. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mr mr said:

sorry i am afraid that science says you are wrong. thc-a does nothing when ingested. you are correct about the oil as it has been processed etc. but as far as eating raw bud the science speaks for itself. 

Facts seem to be of no use here