BANGKOK
doggie1955

6 cannabis plants per person will happen.

I bought it off the Internet and tinder in Vietnam. Openly available. 

They said it was from holland and Canada, quality bud, easily over 25 percent thc. And basically smoke it almost anywhere, no one bats an eye, they take it for what it is, a plant.

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, BritManToo said:

Lazada and Shopee seem to already sell everything except the seeds.

Small grow tent and grow light for the corner of your condo ............... $200.

I geuss you should start putting away some electical bill money as the perfect growing temprature is 28celcius so that will be the aircon on 24/7 specially in a tent i mean . Outside growing is a different story . 

Edited by Nanaplaza666

On 5/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, BritManToo said:

Lazada and Shopee seem to already sell everything except the seeds.

Small grow tent and grow light for the corner of your condo ............... $200.

I geuss you should start putting away some electical bill money as the perfect growing temprature is 28celcius so that will be the aircon on 24/7 and they don't need to look far for expert growers it's full of them here on TV 5555, specialy the poster i geuss he is american hence him saying americans are the best 55555 maybe they are maybe they aren't but he is surely patting himself on the back 😁🤣🥱

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tiik said:

😂 I spend like 30,000 baht a month on cannabis oil and I’m American. Great supply to. 

For a 3000b investment in materials get the missus to make it for u , with your supervision of course . 

It's not rocket science and you would know what exactly goes into it and adjust to personal preference .

22 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I geuss you should start putting away some electical bill money as the perfect growing temprature is 28celcius so that will be the aircon on 24/7 specially in a tent i mean . Outside growing is a different story . 

The wife intends to run air con and extraction(timed) 24/7 ... GoFundMe 

Should'nt be that bad as the compressor will only kick in if temperature goes above 27c.

Just now, Catoni said:

Yeah.....us older guys remember Thai Sticks 😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂👍👍👍.  Some damned good stuff.   100% Sativa strain that was native to Thailand. Back in the 1960’s - 1970’s 

There won’t be any problem growing very very high quality weed in Thailand.   Enjoy 😊 

I read somewhere there are restrictions on the thc percentage rate and random checks , so super skunk etc is out of the question I would imagine ... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Macthehat said:

For a 3000b investment in materials get the missus to make it for u , with your supervision of course . 

It's not rocket science and you would know what exactly goes into it and adjust to personal preference .

Jesus that seems cheap ... I am looking at about 80,000😬

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You'll need to explain to me how the plants grow in fields in Cambodia and VIetnam where day temperatures are 40c in the sun and nights rarely get below 30c. A lot of information spread of 'grow forums' is just wrong.

Tropical plants needing air-con ....... are you sure?

Different strains react to different temperatures . Some suited to warmer climates and some to colder . Tropical plants dont need aircon , just near natural climates and nutrients .... hydro systems and other soil less systems with led lights prove this 

Edited by Macthehat
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
Just now, Macthehat said:

Different strains react to different temperatures . Some suited to warmer climates and some to colder . 

My friend says BS, but hasn't tried all strains.

Edited by BritManToo

Anyone have a link to details of this on the news?  Looked around and cant find any confirmation of the op post

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1