Jump to content

6 cannabis plants per person will happen.


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Catoni said:

The Thais grew fantastic weed back in the 1960’s and 1970’s without using A/C. 

      Had a lot “Thai Stick”s back in the day.  Very very high quality Thailand Sativa. 

   Your A/C is a fantasy imaginary story  .   

Why do think Thai stick came about ?? my guess is because they could nt form solid colas due to stretching of bud due to the heat. Pretty sure your fantastic weed is a fantasy, I am guessing you have not tried any of the > 20 percent THC strains of today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna start selling these online, for when people get the munchies..      

Yes it is going to happen, on Friday it did pass the Cannabis Counsel. But in order to grow, one must get a perment from a cannabis license Doctor.... And this will be for Thai's only! Rigth now

They didn't have a problem for the hundreds of years they grew some of the best buds before the U.S.A. paid the Thais to criminalize and demonize it.  Laos and Cambodia seem to do ok. 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

The wife intends to run air con and extraction(timed) 24/7 ... GoFundMe 

Should'nt be that bad as the compressor will only kick in if temperature goes above 27c.

Want to go to that extra unnecessary expense....fine.

   But Thailand grew fantastic weed back in the 1960’s and 1970’s without spending money on A/C.  

   So why spend money for A/C now ? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Catoni said:

Want to go to that extra unnecessary expense....fine.

   But Thailand grew fantastic weed back in the 1960’s and 1970’s without spending money on A/C.  

   So why spend money for A/C now ? 

Because times have changed and the wife wont accept anything less than rock solid bud.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Why do think Thai stick came about ?? my guess is because they could nt form solid colas due to stretching of bud due to the heat. Pretty sure your fantastic weed is a fantasy, I am guessing you have not tried any of the > 20 percent THC strains of today.

Well, you guess wrong. But nothing wrong with making a mistake.

ref: https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/blog/thai-sticks-history/

 

  Quote: November, 2015:

  Dear Dan, I’m an old-school smoker – first toke was 1967. What ever happened to the Thai Sticks we used to get back in the days? I served in ‘Nam and I’ve never experienced a more electrifying high than we got from those things. Whoever wrote that govt. BS propaganda that the weed is ten times stronger these days never puffed on the Thai! Also, cannabis works for PTSD. Keep up the green work!  – OldVet420

Dear OV,

Sadly, the practice of growing and creating the legendary Thai Stick is quickly becoming a lost art. Very little if any, ever leave the confines of Thailand and the traditional clandestine growers have mostly shifted over to the more profitable poppy.

You are right about the amazing high that comes from the high and lowland Thai sativas that made up the classic Thai Stick. The few times I’ve had the opportunity to taste and absorb the incredible strains of Southeast Asia, I’ve been amazed at the euphoric and uplifting effects.

Also, thank you for your service to our nation. Veterans such as yourself should be free to consume all the cannabis you desire. I hope more vets suffering from PTSD or any other ailments that they took on during their tours of duty discover the benefits of cannabis as medicine and turn away from the hard drugs and poisons being unscrupulously peddled to them by the V.A.

Ref: https://hightimes.com/grow/what-ever-happened-thai-sticks/

Edited by Catoni
Addition
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Catoni said:

Well, you guess wrong. But nothing wrong with making a mistake.

  Quote: 

Dear Dan, I’m an old-school smoker – first toke was 1967. What ever happened to the Thai Sticks we used to get back in the days? I served in ‘Nam and I’ve never experienced a more electrifying high than we got from those things. Whoever wrote that govt. BS propaganda that the weed is ten times stronger these days never puffed on the Thai! Also, cannabis works for PTSD. Keep up the green work!  – OldVet420

Dear OV,

Sadly, the practice of growing and creating the legendary Thai Stick is quickly becoming a lost art. Very little if any, ever leave the confines of Thailand and the traditional clandestine growers have mostly shifted over to the more profitable poppy.

You are right about the amazing high that comes from the high and lowland Thai sativas that made up the classic Thai Stick. The few times I’ve had the opportunity to taste and absorb the incredible strains of Southeast Asia, I’ve been amazed at the euphoric and uplifting effects.

Also, thank you for your service to our nation. Veterans such as yourself should be free to consume all the cannabis you desire. I hope more vets suffering from PTSD or any other ailments that they took on during their tours of duty discover the benefits of cannabis as medicine and turn away from the hard drugs and poisons being unscrupulously peddled to them by the V.A.

https://hightimes.com/grow/what-ever-happened-thai-sticks/

Yeah ok ... not buying that at all. Honestly you should try some of todays better strains

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, samtab said:

 

Not weed, but we smoke legal cannabis oil everyday and can even buy it online !

 

But please OP, can you clarify, Thai are now allowed to grow it if they register ?

 

 

 

 

It seems odd that people would smoke and inhale any substance for health benefits.

That stuff must do more harm to lungs than the burning fields and air quality that some

people on here are concerned about.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, daoyai said:

They didn't have a problem for the hundreds of years they grew some of the best buds before the U.S.A. paid the Thais to criminalize and demonize it.  Laos and Cambodia seem to do ok. 

Thailand has never had the best weed in the world, it has always been drity weed.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Why do think Thai stick came about ?? my guess is because they could nt form solid colas due to stretching of bud due to the heat. Pretty sure your fantastic weed is a fantasy, I am guessing you have not tried any of the > 20 percent THC strains of today.

Cannabis corporados have convinced the young that dope should be Sledge Hammer. Thai sticks were strong but not incapacitating to serious conversation & a good laugh. There a difference between connoisseurs and conduits-sewers. Dope strains are as nuanced as wine by flavour not only potency. Same with good Morocc, blonde Leb, and temple balls.

 

Prefer indica but the corps are mostly growing sativa. Sure hope somebody here makes some good hash!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Cannabis corporados have convinced the young that dope should be Sledge Hammer. Thai sticks were strong but not incapacitating to serious conversation & a good laugh. There a difference between connoisseurs and conduits-sewers. Dope strains are as nuanced as wine by flavour not only potency. Same with good Morocc, blonde Leb, and temple balls.

 

Prefer indica but the corps are mostly growing sativa. Sure hope somebody here makes some good hash!

As an insomniac, I must confess I love a good sledge hammering indica. Never been a great fan of over trippy sativas though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Why do think Thai stick came about ?? my guess is because they could nt form solid colas due to stretching of bud due to the heat. Pretty sure your fantastic weed is a fantasy, I am guessing you have not tried any of the > 20 percent THC strains of today.

I'll have to agree with you.

Thai stick still widely available in Vietnam and Cambodia is fairly weak stuff, a whole joint for a mild buzz.

Modern strains with high THC, 4 puffs is enough.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...