Jump to content

Work permit for international consultant

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Wasn't there a possibility to open a representative office of foreign company? I think it had no Thai employees requirement but the documentation from foreign company was required and it was time limited, I think 1 or 2 years max? But that's a long time ago, maybe no longer exists...

Yes it does......


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...