UK says PM's adviser did not break lockdown rules with 400 km drive

rooster59

12 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

And the relevance to this thread is? (Apart from you wanting to argue for argument's sake - aka trolling).

Still no thoughts on the facts I presented?

You stated that everyone was aware that there are flights to the UK from Thailand I post an article which showed there are people that were'nt not aware

as to your so called "Facts" I have already stated my views on your "facts" and  my  views haven't changed

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

You stated that everyone was aware that there are flights to the UK from Thailand I post an article which showed there are people that were'nt not aware

as to your so called "Facts" I have already stated my views on your "facts" and  my  views haven't changed

Sorry, I've given up feeding the troll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Since he knew he masterminded that to the irritation of others, all the more reason to stick to the rules. He flaunted them because he though he could get away with it, and, with some upheaval, it looks like he was right.

But this is not doing him or Jonson any good.

Why.?.

1 hour ago, vinny41 said:

That's your opinion and thats fine, other people disagree with you and that's fine as well

Would your opinion be different if it was Jeremy Corbyn or Kier Starmer we were talking about?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Would your opinion be different if it was Jeremy Corbyn or Kier Starmer we were talking about?

No and likewise I have no issue if Cummings is subject to a investigation by cabinet secretary, Sir Mark Sedwill

but I don't support trial by media

• Like 2

neil kinocks son also broke lockdown rules but didnt resign or get kicked out of office

another lefty plot to discredit bojo .because none of the opposition can get into power

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-03-30/police-urge-mp-stephen-kinnock-to-comply-with-coronavirus-lockdown-rules-after-visiting-dad-on-birthd

Police urge MP Stephen Kinnock to comply with coronavirus lockdown rules after visiting dad on birthday

• Like 1

3 hours ago, david555 said:

What if other NHS personal go do same in protest move….?

2020-05-25_135015.png

this one is ok, his name (Pimenta=Pepper=Spice) says it all, no joking around

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, vinny41 said:

The reasonable excuses listed in Regulation 6 of the coronavirus Health Protection Regulations for England, as they stood at the time, are inclusive, not exclusive. The sole issue in the case of Mr Cummings is whether what he and his wife did, in the circumstances as they existed when they drove to Co Durham, amounted to “a reasonable excuse”.That is a matter of opinion, not of law. Only a court can determine that: not a QC, nor Alastair Campbell, nor Uncle Tom Cobbleigh

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2020/05/24/letters-law-behaviour-dominic-cummings-going-durham/

You have been shown the guidance before: here it is again Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection

if you live with others and you are the first in the household to have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), then you must stay at home for at least 7 days, but all other household members who remain well must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days. The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill. See the explanatory diagram

It says "Not leave the house for 14 days." It doesn't say "Drive 260 miles to your parent's house."

To be fair, it does also say 

if you can, move any vulnerable individuals (such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions) out of your home, to stay with friends or family for the duration of the home isolation period

and a four year old child may be considered vulnerable. But, as shown in your earlier Spectator quote, the child was not removed from the home; Wakefield proudly describes how he helped care for his father!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, baansgr said:

The same lefty green remainers that shout how wrong the lockdowns are and abuse it themselves, are now up in arms about him doing exactly what they agree with...always funny

Such as?

Name some names.

A man who claims he saw someone who "looked like" Dominic Cummings on a family walk 25 miles outside of Durham during lockdown has filed a complaint to police.

Retired chemistry teacher Robin Lees wrote down what he described as a "distinctive" number plate.

He sounds like a bit of an obsessive to me. That's another negative coming from the Covid 19 crisis; the number of Robbin Lees' this has created. Busy bodies spending their time snooping around for rule breakers. We had one at the local park. She was continually badgering the park attendant to go and stop people from exercising in the rose garden area. 

Mr Lees must have thought he'd hit the jackpot here. It's amazing how these trivial matters can be so high up on some people's list of priorities during a global pandemic. Including many people on this forum ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CG1 Blue said:

A man who claims he saw someone who "looked like" Dominic Cummings on a family walk 25 miles outside of Durham during lockdown has filed a complaint to police.

Retired chemistry teacher Robin Lees wrote down what he described as a "distinctive" number plate.

He sounds like a bit of an obsessive to me. That's another negative coming from the Covid 19 crisis; the number of Robbin Lees' this has created. Busy bodies spending their time snooping around for rule breakers. We had one at the local park. She was continually badgering the park attendant to go and stop people from exercising in the rose garden area. 

Mr Lees must have thought he'd hit the jackpot here. It's amazing how these trivial matters can be so high up on some people's list of priorities during a global pandemic. Including many people on this forum ????

maybe the number plate shall give an outcome ..????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1