Airport link. Still running?

Deserted

Apologies if it sounds like a silly question but I have to go to Hua Mak and Lad Krabang next week then remembered they air both on the airport link. But with the airport being officially closed, I am not sure if it's still in operation. I assume someone knows and can inform. 

2 hours ago, khunjeff said:

The airport has not been officially closed, it was just very, very empty. In any case, the great majority of ARL passengers are not going to or from the airport, even when air travel is completely normal, so there's no reason why it would suspend service.

Yes, indeed.  It's packed with non-airport riders.  Last time we rode it from the airport there were passengers already on the train--they got on and rode out to the airport to insure they could get on with the return trip.  Some stations on the way to Bangkok had so many people waiting to get on they had to wait for the next train--or the one after that.  A very unpleasant ride--especially with luggage.  Doesn't help that some of the trains are only 3 cars long.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, newnative said:

Yes, indeed.  It's packed with non-airport riders.  Last time we rode it from the airport there were passengers already on the train--they got on and rode out to the airport to insure they could get on with the return trip.  Some stations on the way to Bangkok had so many people waiting to get on they had to wait for the next train--or the one after that.  A very unpleasant ride--especially with luggage.  Doesn't help that some of the trains are only 3 cars long.  

Not really surprising as it's a major commuter route and businesses are pretty much back to normal in Bangkok now.