Tens of thousand of Thailand’s sex workers left out of pocket due to COVID-19

rooster59

24 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Wishful thinking.

I would say 75% of these girls show up heavier then their photos show.

But, I am old and really do not discriminate about 24 year old cuties.

You're into the oldies !!!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

did the same here in Hua Hun.

opened the gate and banged some pots and pans together to get them herded inside the yard.

They were obviously hungry and waiting for the sign that dinner was cooked

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

The last 3 days I had 3 different girls come to my room.

I picked the hottest girls on the dating sites.  Why not?

All interestingly said they worked on Soi 6.

So, they should not complain for the next few days as they were well taken care of.

And thank you, so was I. ????

An excellent way to contract covid... Stay safe 

• Sad 2

Feel sorry for those single mothers supporting a kid, I've met at least one girl who was trying to give her kid a decent education, quite admirable, a lovelier and more caring person you couldn't hope to meet. A freelancer, you'd never get her to go long time cos she was always mad keen to go home and see her kid home from school.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nausea said:

Feel sorry for those single mothers supporting a kid, I've met at least one girl who was trying to give her kid a decent education, quite admirable, a lovelier and more caring person you couldn't hope to meet. A freelancer, you'd never get her to go long time cos she was always mad keen to go home and see her kid home from school.

Fair enough there are genuine cases but when it comes to considering financial help the memories of the lies and being conned come back.

• Like 1

I've had an interesting offer from a "massage" woman I've known for probably 7 years. She's returning to Bangkok from the village soon, and if I would catch up her room rent and help her in  few more ways, she would restrict her attentions to me while her old shop remains closed. A win-win in that she doesn't starve or go homeless, I get "taken care of" to the nines, and we both limit our exposure to multiple people. The danger I see is the "pretty woman" syndrome, an arrangement turning into a relationship. But I probably will help her. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Enzian said:

I've had an interesting offer from a "massage" woman I've known for probably 7 years. She's returning to Bangkok from the village soon, and if I would catch up her room rent and help her in  few more ways, she would restrict her attentions to me while her old shop remains closed. A win-win in that she doesn't starve or go homeless, I get "taken care of" to the nines, and we both limit our exposure to multiple people. The danger I see is the "pretty woman" syndrome, an arrangement turning into a relationship. But I probably will help her. 

Had a similar deal in feb,paid her bus gate from issan 1000 a day for 2 weeks no bargained worked out a lot cheaper.