Tens of thousand of Thailand’s sex workers left out of pocket due to COVID-19

2 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Safer than driving a motorcy or a mosquito bite at this point. Over 30 days with no cases in Pattaya. Many are non-professionals now who worked as hotel maids, restaurant workers, etc... If you cannot help those in need, you are an living a non-essential life here.  Be Kind, Do it from Behind. 🥰 

I hear you. Its good that some real women will join the force and reduce the high ladyboy percentage to a manageable level. A good place to try will also be the young 7/11 girls 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 days I had 3 different girls come to my room. I picked the hottest girls on the dating sites.  Why not? All interestingly said they worked on Soi 6. So, they should not compl

But the government said there is no prostitution in Thailand  so what services are they selling

Hero

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ozz1 said:

But the government said there is no prostitution in Thailand 

You have a link for that? 

*not a TVF “translation” link.

My mind wanders as I am stuck in USA.  I do hope many of them take this time to firm up.  I enjoy a beer during happy hour on soi cowboy.   It's fun to  sit near the food vendors,  grocery store and watch them come to work.  Many are to skinny or chunky and very Few  with muscles.  Some I can't believe make a living unless they just serve. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Fex Bluse said:

Was thinking about that actually. Might start to see lots of the prettier Thai girls starting to come out looking for cash. The white skinned ones with normal width feet and straight toes. 

Each to his own, I like women with that honey-brown skin.

There's a German here who obviously had a problem with his racial purity indoctrination. His wife is from Issan, very dark skin. One of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen on a woman.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many are active in the usual places...

And I am sure some of them will tell their farang hansom boyfriends that they need support in these difficult times.

You mean ,  back too the village , again .555

Essan ,  there is no shortage of ladies ,  who can take care, sure .

No bar fine ...

Edited by elliss
  • Confused 1
12 minutes ago, kingdong said:

If you were with her 24/7 only letting her out of your sight when she's voiding her bowels you,d be ok,if she's voiding her bladder go in and watch.

But she'd charge extra for that 🤣

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You have a link for that? 

*not a TVF “translation” link.

Check  Pattaya Police  Dept, they checked walking St and not a  whore to be found,  good  job.