QR code. now at local 7/11

orchidfan

Its so easy just to scan it with the line ap.. In and out.. and then they have times too so they dont have to contact you unless it is really needed. The list you do manually is not as good as it does not register a time in and out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Its so easy just to scan it with the line ap.. In and out.. and then they have times too so they dont have to contact you unless it is really needed. The list you do manually is not as good as it does not register a time in and out.

They wrote the time down

I tried using the QR code to enter a shopping mall today. I don't have internet access on my phone so does that mean it doesn't work with internet?

So I just wrote my details on the log book. I don't know what's the point if nobody checks whether the info is correct or not.

They should at least give us a step by step instruction on how to use this QR code thing.

Edited by EricTh

15 hours ago, ChipButty said:

They wrote the time down

Ok that is good.. no time for where i had to register before. Did not make sense. That was before i found out you could use QR codes in line. 

11 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

I should be more concerned by the potential infected same pen used by hundreds of people to sign the form.

Anyway i am not ready to let anybody know where i go and what i do 

and i am sure the risk is 1000 far higher to be contacted for some ''promotions''

from the shops using the data than for someone infected by the virus in the shop at

the same time than me

(65 millions of Thais, 56 deads so far in 3 months, i am not that paranoid sorry)

Then for now i avoid every shop where the data collect is mandatory

anyway the malls are not a necessity at all for me, they were closed

during 2 months and i have hardly noticed the closure

If it concerns you that much why not just write a false name and number in the log book at entry ?

16 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

Today:  1) 7/11 QR Code in and out to buy a bottle of water 2) QR Code In at the mall 3) QR code in at the restaurant inside of the mall and then QR Code out of the restaurant 4) QR Code in at the supermarket and then QR Code Out from the supermarket.  5) QR Code out of the Mall. So far no QR code to get into my apartment(at least not yet).  The New Normal- QR Code or Sing in.  

So far no QR code to get into my apartment(at least not yet).

You giving them the ultimate  idea now ….! 5555

Edited by david555
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

Today:  1) 7/11 QR Code in and out to buy a bottle of water 2) QR Code In at the mall 3) QR code in at the restaurant inside of the mall and then QR Code out of the restaurant 4) QR Code in at the supermarket and then QR Code Out from the supermarket.  5) QR Code out of the Mall. So far no QR code to get into my apartment(at least not yet).  The New Normal- QR Code or Sing in.  

A new sport is in the making called doge the QR code...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

A new sport is in the making called doge the QR code...

My newly assistant in  doge the QR code... 4.5 cmx 9 cm, camera , Bluetooth  & double sim …...and it phones even  600Baht

Smartphone never go shopping anymore …..55555

uniwa.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Ok that is good.. no time for where i had to register before. Did not make sense. That was before i found out you could use QR codes in line. 

Rob, is that the same QR scanner when you want to add someone new to your Line ID?

4 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Rob, is that the same QR scanner when you want to add someone new to your Line ID?

any scanner for QR  would do , just should click connect ….., I took the QR whiteout having internet connection , went home where i have internet wifi and checked the QR stored in history (to find in the scanners menu ..) and clicked on it to the Website of that Chana thing , to find out a little  but all in Thai no English choice ...

Edited by david555