BANGKOK
MrMuddle

Lost 90 day report receipt - do i need to worry?

My 90 day report is due in a couple of weeks time. Recently renewed my Retirement 'stamp" and suspect I lost the 90 day paper then. I can't find the 90 day paper anywhere, do I need to worry about this?

Get yourself under an Infra Red lamp for an hour before going to Immigration. Make sure you look ill and explain your situation whilst coughing between words. You'll be out with a new 90 day paper in less than 5 minutes.

Seriously though I don't know. As a precaution I always take a picture of any paperwork I'm issued with from immigration before I even leave the building.

• Haha 2

No need to worry until August and not a problem anyway.

Posted (edited)

I lost mine last year and I was made to go to a police station that was about 10 minutes away from Changwattana to file a missing document report. Took a while to get but was just in time to get back for my queue number. They didn't even look at the police report and tossed it aside. Was a hassle but it didn't cost anything apart from time and has subsequently meant I always staple it into my passport ans double check whenever I use my passport for anything. Good luck.

Edited by Crillock
Typo

Can you do it online, did you do it online ? If so go back in the immigration website and print it off again.

Don't wait until the 1st of August because everyone will be there doing whatever they need to do. 

Go on the date it's due or do it online. 

6 hours ago, berybert said:

Can you do it online, did you do it online ? If so go back in the immigration website and print it off again.

Don't wait until the 1st of August because everyone will be there doing whatever they need to do. 

Go on the date it's due or do it online. 

I very much doubt that everyone will be at Immigration on 1st August.

it will be staggered.

I once missed the 7 to 15 day window for online reporting so went to immigration to do a 90 day report but forgot to print out the previous one. The Imm Officer was not pleased and said must keep receipt in passport and threatened to fine me. I waied profusely and she said ok this time only. 

11 hours ago, Crillock said:

I lost mine last year and I was made to go to a police station that was about 10 minutes away from Changwattana to file a missing document report. Took a while to get but was just in time to get back for my queue number. They didn't even look at the police report and tossed it aside. Was a hassle but it didn't cost anything apart from time and has subsequently meant I always staple it into my passport ans double check whenever I use my passport for anything. Good luck.

Please take note. Do Not staple any paper or documents into your passport.

Some countries won't accept your passport if it has been found to have

been stapled. Please be aware. Khap Phom.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Charlie said:

That happened to a friend's passport the lmmigration tore a tint tiny piece of the page very tiny but ad big issue at airport later .rediculous wasn.t going to let him travel  had to promise to get a new passport

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Charlie said:

in Khonkaen immigration routinely staple items in to the passport

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How hard is it to keep it stapled in the passport? You never have to remove it (unless you get a new passport), the immigration officer does it for you. 

3 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

How hard is it to keep it stapled in the passport? You never have to remove it (unless you get a new passport), the immigration officer does it for you. 

He lost his 90 day report receipt not his TM6.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

He lost his 90 day report receipt not his TM6.

Yes and that is also stapled in your passport.