Lost 90 day report receipt - do i need to worry?

Get yourself under an Infra Red lamp for an hour before going to Immigration. Make sure you look ill and explain your situation whilst coughing between words. You'll be out with a new 90 day paper in less than 5 minutes.

Seriously though I don't know. As a precaution I always take a picture of any paperwork I'm issued with from immigration before I even leave the building.

• Haha 2

I lost mine last year and I was made to go to a police station that was about 10 minutes away from Changwattana to file a missing document report. Took a while to get but was just in time to get back for my queue number. They didn't even look at the police report and tossed it aside. Was a hassle but it didn't cost anything apart from time and has subsequently meant I always staple it into my passport ans double check whenever I use my passport for anything. Good luck.

Edited by Crillock
Typo

Can you do it online, did you do it online ? If so go back in the immigration website and print it off again.

Don't wait until the 1st of August because everyone will be there doing whatever they need to do. 

Go on the date it's due or do it online. 

6 hours ago, berybert said:

Can you do it online, did you do it online ? If so go back in the immigration website and print it off again.

Don't wait until the 1st of August because everyone will be there doing whatever they need to do. 

Go on the date it's due or do it online. 

I very much doubt that everyone will be at Immigration on 1st August.

it will be staggered.

I once missed the 7 to 15 day window for online reporting so went to immigration to do a 90 day report but forgot to print out the previous one. The Imm Officer was not pleased and said must keep receipt in passport and threatened to fine me. I waied profusely and she said ok this time only. 

11 hours ago, Crillock said:

I lost mine last year and I was made to go to a police station that was about 10 minutes away from Changwattana to file a missing document report. Took a while to get but was just in time to get back for my queue number. They didn't even look at the police report and tossed it aside. Was a hassle but it didn't cost anything apart from time and has subsequently meant I always staple it into my passport ans double check whenever I use my passport for anything. Good luck.

Please take note. Do Not staple any paper or documents into your passport.

Some countries won't accept your passport if it has been found to have

been stapled. Please be aware. Khap Phom.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Charlie said:

That happened to a friend's passport the lmmigration tore a tint tiny piece of the page very tiny but ad big issue at airport later .rediculous wasn.t going to let him travel  had to promise to get a new passport

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Charlie said:

in Khonkaen immigration routinely staple items in to the passport

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

How hard is it to keep it stapled in the passport? You never have to remove it (unless you get a new passport), the immigration officer does it for you. 

He lost his 90 day report receipt not his TM6.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:03 AM, ubonjoe said:

They should have a record of your last report in their systems so it is not that big of a problem.

Since 90 day reports are not required until after July 31st you do not need to worry about it until then.

I did my 90 day report at the Khampaeng Phet office last Thursday 21st May. The next one will be 18 August at my marriage extension renewal.

In and out in 5 minutes last week and the IO asked me if I wanted it stapled into the passport. I politely declined as I was going to scan it when I got home.

24 minutes ago, billd766 said:

In and out in 5 minutes last week and the IO asked me if I wanted it stapled into the passport.

Mine that was due in April is stapled to my TM6 card in my passport. It was due shortly after they announced they were not required.

• Like 1

Anybody else use Mac? Had luck with online 90-day reports.

If yes, MacOS version and browser used, please? TIA!

I mailed mine in but the postie never brought back the register receipt which is wjat i rely in case they don't return my 90-day slip.

Amnesty for extension holders? I doubt it. In any case, better to be safe!

I had not received a new 90-day report slip after mailing it in late February by the time I went to extend my stay in mid-April.  There was no problem.  The report had been processed and the officer just printed me a copy off the system.  I did finally receive my new report slip in the mail two weeks ago.  I now have more confidence that if I can track the EMS envelope as having been received at Lak Si, it probably will have been processed and a copy will be in their system.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can use the agent switcher on Safari to emulate internet explorer.

See: https://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

Thanks, Joe. My latest version of Safari 13.1 doesn't have a gearshift icon. However, I have the Develop menu. Clicked on iOS 13..1.3. 90-day URL https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do still won't resolve. Any ideas, please? TIA!

2 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Thanks, Joe. My latest version of Safari 13.1 doesn't have a gearshift icon. However, I have the Develop menu. Clicked on iOS 13..1.3. 90-day URL https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do still won't resolve. Any ideas, please? TIA!

Are saying the site will not open?

Do you have a VPN active? The site will not open with one. Some Thai ISP's (AIS is one) will also cause it as well. 

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Are saying the site will not open?

Do you have a VPN active? The site will not open with one. Some Thai ISP's (AIS is one) will also cause it as well. 

No luck opening the site using iPhone User Agent settings. Use CAT as my ISP. No VPN. MS Edge is also a User Agent but it won'y open the Immig site, either. Guess that what the .DO('H) is for!

48 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

No luck opening the site using iPhone User Agent settings. Use CAT as my ISP. No VPN. MS Edge is also a User Agent but it won'y open the Immig site, either. Guess that what the .DO('H) is for!

Perhaps try using the app on your Iphone. https://apps.apple.com/th/app/imm-eservice/id1464624948

Or turn off wifi and try it with data. That would tell you if it is a problem your CAT internet.