What provinces require quarantine?

All. Whole of Thailand when you come from abroad. Only Thai people who live in Thailand can travel into Thailand. Quarantine 14 days on own expense with Covid check.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Yes. I’m already in Thailand. I need to travel to Buriram then Udon Thani. I can’t get quarantined for 14 days. I can fly into Buriram but will need to travel by car to Udon Thani. My friend in Buriram said he was told, 2 day quarantine, 14 day quarantine, green and red zone. So I have no idea 

5 minutes ago, dkg224 said:

Yes. I’m already in Thailand. I need to travel to Buriram then Udon Thani. I can’t get quarantined for 14 days. I can fly into Buriram but will need to travel by car to Udon Thani. My friend in Buriram said he was told, 2 day quarantine, 14 day quarantine, green and red zone. So I have no idea 

Travel from where ?

I traveled from Chonburi to Buriram and my route encountered only the army checkpoint at the border between Sa Keaw and Buriram. I said I was going home and said I lived in Buriram (no evidence asked for although I did have some if required) Traveling on the 24 highway I seriously doubt that you will be checked. I would have thought that flying into Buriram makes you more of a target and they are likely to more strictly enforce any rules.

Edited by hotandsticky
43 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It varies province to province and for some it depends upon where you have traveled from.

A friend of my wife's returned from Bangkok to here in Ubon by van and was told to go into a 14 day self quarantine. The sub district health officer has been checking her for a temperature and symptoms.

I drove from Chiang Rai to Ubon 2nd May, zero checks all the way. My wife called the Ubon office and they told her if coming from Chiang Rai no quarantine required. In actual fact no one had any idea whare I had been or when I returned to Ubon.

I returned to Ubon two days ago  2 months working on a boat in Phuket, temperature logged every day, no trips ashore except for the Marina. 
Health officer came round yesterday. Because I was from Phuket then it’s 14 days isolation for me. 

• Like 1

Traveling from Bangkok. I don’t have a car here so options to Buriram is only Fly or Bus. Then want to drive from Buriram to Udon Thani 

Edited by dkg224
20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Chiang Rai is yellow. Phuket and Bangkok are pink on this map. https://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th/en

Pink means a 14 day quarantine. You can click the map to get the stats for each province.

Thanks for the link.

Interesting to see that there is NOT one province in Isaan with more than 20 cases.

how can Bangkok be a pink quarantine zone with so many people coming and going?

Hua Hin is packed with Bangkok people now and they all will be going home soon.   

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

how can Bangkok be a pink quarantine zone with so many people coming and going?

They do not have a quarantine for those coming from other provinces. The pink zone is what other provinces are using for their 14 day self quarantine.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Chiang Rai is yellow. Phuket and Bangkok are pink on this map. https://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th/en

Pink means a 14 day quarantine. You can click the map to get the stats for each province.

What about yellow zones, quarantine or not?  I’m actually live in Surat but only way out to Buriram is through Bangkok.