What are your hobbies?

25 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe train your favorite bar-girl. You can even buy her a skirt according to your taste.

955978151350d4e0b173871cf35fb7b5.jpg

Perilously close to upskirting, thanks for the view.

I think I'll pass on the suggestion, don't want to be feeding the ducks.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

While I appreciate what you are saying, and am familiar with Lee Trevino's aphorism, technically irons have never had screws. Since the advent of the metal wood, there are no composite inserts held in by screws either. Perhaps you are even older than I am.

Actually I never knew where the saying came from.  Anyhow - off to try and find those screws and match them to a ball.  Cheers.  

Oh and yeah caddies are nice but personally all I've ever done is look.  Had some cute butts to watch over the years too.  Seems I get clumsy and drop stuff in front of them all the time too.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:28 PM, Lacessit said:

Who would have thought I would have a couple of depraved mods posting puns and double entendres? Success at last.

i think you are right about that.   Success at last.  All the truly witty and insightful posters seem to have disappeared .  Wonder why?   

My favorite hobby is staying fit.   A great hand/eye  exercise is to go on thaivisa and test how quickly i can react to a pop up ad........ racing to scroll over to X  it out

33 minutes ago, bermondburi said:

Do a bit of painting here and there. The bamboo was the most recent done during the lockdown. And the Buddha was a new year gift for my wife. 

IMG_20200522_224850.jpg

IMG_20200529_010754.jpg

I have zero education in the area of art.  All I can say is I LIKE what you do.  Both of them.  Would hang in my house.

No hobbies at all, ( i basically quit all my hobbies, once in Thailand), but in the last few months, since my wife had to stay at home all the holy day...i have to do a lot of "meditation" ...otherwise i will become a widower????.

My hobbies drinking, cursing neighbours when brawling at night, drinking and talking to my dogs.

Did I mention drinking 

The dogs understand me when I drink, unlike my wife who just glares at me and states the obvious " you're drunk "     :cheesy:

9 hours ago, Grumpy one said:

My hobbies drinking, cursing neighbours when brawling at night, drinking and talking to my dogs.

Did I mention drinking 

The dogs understand me when I drink, unlike my wife who just glares at me and states the obvious " you're drunk "     :cheesy:

Heck, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.  ????

6 hours ago, bermondburi said:

Thanks, unfortunately for you though, they're for my house! ????

Well to be honest I wasn't planning on flying from the USA to buy them so I'll leave them in your safe keeping.  ????

Sadly not sure if I will EVER again make the trip to Thailand.  Kinda depressing that thought.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:06 AM, Crossy said:

As a Thavisa moderator we are not permitted to have hobbies, we are chained to the site. 

From the ultra-secret contract we signed on pain of ducks:-

“You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by Thaivisa Special Services. You'll conform to the identity we give you, eat where we tell you, live where we tell you. From now on, you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You will not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumour, recognisable only as dejá vu, and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist. You were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence, your native tongue. You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system. Over it. Beyond it. We're 'them.' We're 'they.' We are Thaivisa moderators.”

And now I have to kill you all...

Are you sure you don't simply live in present day NYC run by Cuomo?