Best in your life?

2 is 1

These are by far the best days of my life. 

And sometimes the worse. 

Where you in the prime of your life in 95? 

Bob marley was already dead 14 years by then, but his music and legacy live on. 

His son Damian marley is smashing it these days, as is the new kid on the block in Kingston. Alkaline. 

Edited by northsouthdevide
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I like Philippines really much also! Even don't so much my ex! I still have 6 taxi car in Cebu city. And one my friend run that one! Was think at time make huge business about that one! Can be possible if not divorce from wife! More important to me is to be happy than in sht relationship! Only one thing what im not recret is my 10 years old son ! Him i love most, only ex have make hard time coz always want more money to even see my son! They live in Finland and ex has already Finnish passport!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know Marley is dead just love that kind Reggae music! It's never get old! I listen music from hard heavy to Vivaldi.... Its up to my feelings!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

It was all <deleted>, never liked any of it

Hope you like some in your life! I like small things! First beer, bj in morning, nice sun rice whit beer ofcource.... 555... can continue for eva!

Depends on what part of my life I think about. Financially, best time of my life was when I paid off the mortgage on my first house within 18 months. Professionally, solving a problem which had bedevilled the steel company I worked for, that had cost the company millions of dollars a year in customer complaints. Academically, being a keynote speaker at the world's most prestigious corrosion conference. In sport, being unbeaten for a full season of match play golf, at number one, including a semi-final and final.

Having a son who is now returning the support I gave him when he was in his teens.

As far as sex goes, the last ten years of my life in Thailand have been the best, no question.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Depends on what part of my life I think about. Financially, best time of my life was when I paid off the mortgage on my first house within 18 months. Professionally, solving a problem which had bedevilled the steel company I worked for, that had cost the company millions of dollars a year in customer complaints. Academically, being a keynote speaker at the world's most prestigious corrosion conference. In sport, being unbeaten for a full season of match play golf, including a semi-final and final.

Having a son who is now returning the support I gave him when he was in his teens.

As far as sex goes, the last ten years of my life in Thailand have been the best, no question.

Seems to me great life! Not boring! All is what you want from life! Some want much money and all kind shine... Some want other things. I have never been good in golf, almost professional whit soccer! Before break my knee in United camp! Come back after half year, broke other knee! Still come back coz love soccer and play only 2 month broke my ankle! And that was that, don't have energy to come back nomore!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Seems to me great life! Not boring! All is what you want from life! Some want much money and all kind shine... Some want other things. I have never been good in golf, almost professional whit soccer! Before break my knee in United camp! Come back after half year, broke other knee! Still come back coz love soccer and play only 2 month broke my ankle! And that was that, don't have energy to come back nomore!

I've had a lot of good and bad in my life, such as a 28 year marriage to a frigid woman. Being swindled by another.

One of the best features of golf is it's a sport that can be played from a very young age to a very old age, as long as the body holds up. Good mild exercise, it's the only sport that doctors allow heart patients to play. Been playing 63 years now, and counting.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simon43 said:

So many good times (not at all the same time of course)????

Riding fast horses on Exmoor every weekend

Living in the Pyrenean mountains in my little stone barn, with great food and wine and cross-country skiing.

Riding my enduro bike in the hills of north Laos when I worked there in 2013

Riding my enduro bike around the Shan hills in Myanmar, when I worked there from 2015

Curiously, although my base in Thailand was Phuket for many years, just a few minutes from the beaches, I'm hard-pressed to remember good times.  I can remember some bad times and some god-damn awful times though.

Looking at my list of best times, there is one common factor ==> I was on my own ????  This doesn't mean that I don't like company, far from it.  It just means that after 61 years, I still haven't found the right company....

Company is just what you looking for! Ok im only 47 years old donk but i little learn to watch others opinion and needs also. Before i only look my own needs and that kind can't build relationship whit nobody! maybe coz i was a hole in my first marrieage and i never feel love to that woman , only want "trophy" woman in that point! Yes she was really beutiful but what think now not so preatty inside! And think only want Fin passport and my money! What she get 555. Also she was really sht in bed! Real catholic lol

Edited by 2 is 1

3 hours ago, Logosone said:

My problem was that my childhood was so unusually good.

Riding through Spanish pine forests on a large beautiful Spanish stallion, and later an arab stallion at the age of 12, every day, was a happy time.

Being the star player for a Spanish basketball team at age 15, going to nightclubs every night in summer at age 16. At age 17 I was invited by four Spanish girls to the north of Spain, who all fought over me, and I stayed in each of their homes, after seeing Michael Jackson live in concert. Having everything one could want at the time was the norm. It's almost embarassing how good my childhood was.

So naturally going to university in the UK at 18 was a massive come-down. Yes, after a few years I met a wonderful circle of friends where we went out every day, but on the whole the UK was a miserable experience. 

The highlight was when I met a 19 year old from outside the UK and managed to get an EEC visa for her and she could stay in the UK.

When hooligan kids started to spit on the car I realised I had to get out of the hell hole that was the UK and moved to the Caribbean, this time as a highly qualified lawyer. The first year, with a six figure salary tax free and lying on the most beautiful beach in the world, with good restaurants, it was a good time.

Then cat 5 hurricane Ivan hit whilst I was in Cuba. The house I owned was destroyed. Lucky I had insurance and a friendly construction neighbour, so I ended up making money. Sold the house after 2 years. Went back to Germany. The 19 year old was 27 by then and not frigid at all. Bought a wonderful large house, many holidays in Bali, Thailand etc, so quite a happy time overall, travelling all through Germany as well. But then boredom set in. I'd been there 10 years. Worse, the 19 year old was now 34 and didn't stop bleating about children. So I relented, foolishly, and ended up with a child. I refused to have another but the now 37 year old tricked me into having another. So then I had two. And it's been downhill from there ever since.

Well, apart from the tour of SE Asia recently and the Filipina mia noi, the trips to Cebu, Taiwan, Bangkok, KL, and all were quite nice.

But really "happy". A few days in my life at best.

If not looking all the problems on eatch coundry i like more time in Philippines. Like i say before i still have taxi cars there, but now try sell my licence there . Soon end of my drivers contract there and i don't have energy to haddle new one and buy new cars! Main coz my life is now here in LOS.

Deal has been 1200 peso /day for 5 years and then they get car to they own! I have haddle only main maintenance! But not so many mileage there come in car! Like one day , we take "boys trip" drive 130 kilometer and sit in car over 10 houer! Thats that sht traffic in Phil sometimes! And that wasent even in Manila was in Cebu. Ofcource that include many stops but anyway.

Edited by 2 is 1