BANGKOK

That is a hard one.. I've lived in and enjoyed many places..  Vancouver Island Canada... Jersey Channel Islands.. New Zealand for a year.. but Sydney in the 1970s was great.. good friends great parties.. wild times.. Adelaide for 25 years.. music concerts.. WOMAD... vibrant place for the arts which I and my wife enjoyed.. Thailand isn't exciting but I enjoy my life here.. 

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

.......And unconditional love is the right love. Loving someone just because they do or give you something is conditional, and it doesn't last.......

Almost all love is conditional, except maybe a mother's love for her child. My ex told me for years that she loved me unconditionally. Well that changed when she found out I was seeking horizontal satisfaction on the side 😀. Bar steward that I am.

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2020 at 2:50 PM, BritManToo said:

I'd say most women are at their peak in looks between 15 and 20.

Also they still have the ability to love at that age.

After 25, there's no love left, just greed and manipulation.

You are almost as cynical about women as I.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2020 at 12:48 AM, Aliflair said:

Almost all love is conditional, except maybe a mother's love for her child. My ex told me for years that she loved me unconditionally. Well that changed when she found out I was seeking horizontal satisfaction on the side 😀. Bar steward that I am.

Only a dog gives unconditional love.

On 6/3/2020 at 12:02 AM, Laza 45 said:

That is a hard one.. I've lived in and enjoyed many places..  Vancouver Island Canada... Jersey Channel Islands.. New Zealand for a year.. but Sydney in the 1970s was great.. good friends great parties.. wild times.. Adelaide for 25 years.. music concerts.. WOMAD... vibrant place for the arts which I and my wife enjoyed.. Thailand isn't exciting but I enjoy my life here.. 

Thailand is as exciting as one wants it to be, but other than that it's by far the most interesting country I ever lived in.

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Thailand is as exciting as one wants it to be, but other than that it's by far the most interesting country I ever lived in.

You haven't lived in Vietnam, Cambodia or the Philippines then ....... they're all equally 'interesting'.

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You haven't lived in Vietnam, Cambodia or the Philippines then ....... they're all equally 'interesting'.

You are right, but when I discovered LOS it was so perfect I never had the desire to go anywhere else. A hut on a beautiful beach with a lovely girl was paradise for me.

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2020 at 7:48 PM, Aliflair said:

Cheating is the end of a relationship. Even God agrees with that one. Loving unconditionally means increasing the welfare of your spouse, and  doesn't include infidelity.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Thanks 1

First Grand Child. You think of one, then another bunch of good things spring up.

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Cheating is the end of a relationship. Even God agrees with that one

Did he tell you that in a tweet ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Langsuan Man said:

Clap of Thunder, Gods to old to use the Net.

Just now, Langsuan Man said:

Matthew 19:9 New International Version (NIV)

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

25 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Matthew 19:9 New International Version (NIV)

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Is that copyrighted ?

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Cheating is the end of a relationship. Even God agrees with that one. Loving unconditionally means increasing the welfare of your spouse, and  doesn't include infidelity.

Marriage had a purpose back when men had to work all day and there was no social security to look after people in their old age, if they lived that long.

Marriage now is more about getting men to give everything to a woman than a benefit for men, IMO.

Time to get rid of the useless institution, IMO.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Marriage had a purpose back when men had to work all day and there was no social security to look after people in their old age, if they lived that long.

Marriage now is more about getting men to give everything to a woman than a benefit for men, IMO.

Time to get rid of the useless institution, IMO.

Marriage is and always will be two people coming together for a permanent relationship. If you don't believe in marriage, you stay single. If you don't want to take care of children, don't have any. Wear a condom if you must have sex, and don't complain when you get someone pregnant but help to raise the child. It's very simple.