Best in your life?

2 is 1

14 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Like one day , we take "boys trip" drive 130 kilometer and sit in car over 10 houer! Thats that sht traffic in Phil sometimes! And that wasent even in Manila was in Cebu. Ofcource that include many stops but anyway.

Yah, I had that, stuck two hours in traffic in Cebu. But because I was with a  very charming and fun Filipina that was one of the most fun traffic jams I ever experienced.

Filipino people are great. I'd really move there rather than Thailand, if Thailand didn't have better food, better internet, better massages and better housing.

2 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Yah, I had that, stuck two hours in traffic in Cebu. But because I was with a  very charming and fun Filipina that was one of the most fun traffic jams I ever experienced.

Filipino people are great. I'd really move there rather than Thailand, if Thailand didn't have better food, better internet, better massages and better housing.

Yeah agree that! In  Phil coundryside its not even possible to get internet conection! In there i had most fun time in Cebu "slum", was only foreign there . Only sit next to road in plastic chair, watch and talk people whit Red Horse lol

Edited by 2 is 1

Gwladys street End - Goodison Park. 

also some of my most miserable. ????

I met my wife on ko Samet. We re having a few wee problems now, my wife and i but when I met her, it was , really, the best time of my life.

9 minutes ago, nikmar said:

Gwladys street End - Goodison Park. 

also some of my most miserable. ????

I met my wife on ko Samet. We re having a few wee problems now, my wife and i but when I met her, it was , really, the best time of my life.

People chance , reason i never anymore took much younger woman than me! Now im 47 and wife 38! She have daughter and like me don't want kids nomore. And i treath that girl like my own! Goin to pick her from Chiang Mai this coming weekend. Been there now from end of school year. I want she go there to work in wife sister company. Not only lay down in home whit internet! And she have make good pocket money also 200-300 bth/ day. So i think good lesson also! Not only ask money from me or mom!

Edited by 2 is 1

Hunting and fishing in New Jersey was pretty good in the 70's and 80's, then moved to Texas where it got better. Now I'm in Thailand and I can't hunt, the fishing isn't good around here so I have to find spots or visit back in the states. I have a wife now that's as stubborn as I am, and  that's better looking than anyone I've ever been with, and I've been with some pretty ones. A 3 year old daughter that brings back memories of my other 5 back in the US. So, the best times for specific things were those three places.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Hunting and fishing in New Jersey was pretty good in the 70's and 80's, then moved to Texas where it got better. Now I'm in Thailand and I can't hunt, the fishing isn't good around here so I have to find spots or visit back in the states. I have a wife now that's as stubborn as I am, and  that's better looking than anyone I've ever been with, and I've been with some pretty ones. A 3 year old daughter that brings back memories of my other 5 back in the US. So, the best times for specific things were those three places.

Normal fishing here im not do nomore! After last trip my body look like somebody beat me whit barbed wire! Pond was full of some kind spike sticks!

4 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Normal fishing here im not do nomore! After last trip my body look like somebody beat me whit barbed wire! Pond was full of some kind spike sticks!

I've returned from many fishing trips with cuts, scrapes, bruises and a rash  lol

I would not even know where to start ,i am so lucky that i have had one hell of a life ,the people i have known ,famous and not ,the women i have loved ,slept with and shared such great times with ,my family ,all just great ,my son and daughter , the places i have been and the times and things i have done(and in some instances ,got away with) all fantastic .then 20 odd years ago i gave all that up and married my present wife, have lived a quieter life since then ,and you know i love this part of my life as well ,even if i am not raising hell????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ayemanomad said:

That's what I like about you. You're so modest. ????

Not many will admit it, but a lot of us had the same experience.

Many of the girls really were gorgeous though that seems to have changed as the best lookers went internet and gave up the bars.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2020 at 10:26 PM, 2 is 1 said:

Seems to me great life! Not boring! All is what you want from life!

Problem with real life is that the good bits are usually interspersed with long boring bits. I've had occasional great/ fantastic episodes ( some of which lasted years ), but most of my life was routine and rather boring.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 12:04 AM, simon43 said:

Looking at my list of best times, there is one common factor ==> I was on my own ????

Likewise ( with the exception of the first year of my relationship with my to be wife ).

The absolutely best/ highlight of my life was when there were no women around at all ( winter in Antarctica long ago when it was a man's world ).

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not many will admit it, but a lot of us had the same experience.

Many of the girls really were gorgeous though that seems to have changed as the best lookers went internet and gave up the bars.

They're still around somewhere ....... just need a different approach I guess. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

We re having a few wee problems now, my wife and i but when I met her, it was , really, the best time of my life.

Sadly, a common story for farangs got married in LOS. Mine really was lovely when I married her, and I was as happy as the proverbial sandboy in a big pile of sand.

Not just for farangs with thai women, this is the universal story. I met an attractive 19 year old. Eager for sex, easy going, subservient, smiley. Fast forward 20 years and that woman has disappeared, instead it's a selfish, less attractive, cantankerous version of the previous woman. I suspect men also get more difficult with age, but with women there is the added deterioration in looks. It would be very hard to justify for a man to wake up next to a 40 or worse still 50 year old woman. I am not going to post pictures of Brigitte Bardot at 20 and then at 55, but suffice to say it's horrendous deterioration.

So men really have a problem. Do you stick with an obviously deteriorating woman who is worse in almost all aspects as the one you met at 19, or do you simply find another woman? The choice for many is clear.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Not just for farangs with thai women, this is the universal story. I met an attractive 19 year old. Eager for sex, easy going, subservient, smiley. Fast forward 20 years and that woman has disappeared, instead it's a selfish, less attractive, cantankerous version of the previous woman. I suspect men also get more difficult with age, but with women there is the added deterioration in looks. It would be very hard to justify for a man to wake up next to a 40 or worse still 50 year old woman. I am not going to post pictures of Brigitte Bardot at 20 and then at 55, but suffice to say it's horrendous deterioration.

So men really have a problem. Do you stick with an obviously deteriorating woman who is worse in almost all aspects as the one you met at 19, or do you simply find another woman? The choice for many is clear.

You love the one you fell in love with. Men deteriorate also, most getting fat, gray and sometimes bald. If you knew what women think of aging men, you might change your opinion. Most do not take care of themselves, now or if at all, and if you grow old with a woman, she's just as pretty then as she was before, IF her heart hasn't turned black with bitterness, maybe from the man. If you treat a woman right, and she started off as a nice one, you can't blame her for turning bitter if she lived with you all those years. Men here are luckier than in the US, because a lot of beautiful Thai women will go with an aging, bald, grey man as long as he has money. True, that happens everywhere, but more here than in America by far. Some are attracted to their husbands also, and thats always a plus, because buying things gets old for anyone, and if there's no physical attraction, the woman will be bored eventually.

Edited by fredwiggy

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You love the one you fell in love with. Men deteriorate also, most getting fat, gray and sometimes bald. If you knew what women think of aging men, you might change your opinion. Most do not take care of themselves, now or if at all, and if you grow old with a woman, she's just as pretty then as she was before, IF her heart hasn't turned black with bitterness, maybe from the man. If you treat a woman right, and she started off as a nice one, you can't blame her for turning bitter if she lived with you all those years. Men here are luckier than in the US, because a lot of beautiful Thai women will go with an aging, bald, grey man as long as he has money. True, that happens everywhere, but more here than in America by far. Some are attracted to their husbands also, and thats always a plus, because buying things gets old for anyone, and if there's no physical attraction, the woman will be bored eventually.

Love never lasts. The best to be hoped for is to remain friends ( if one was friends to start with and not just lust ).

I never wanted to wake up with someone looked like my granny, so I married someone young enough that I'd die before she looked old.

• Haha 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Love never lasts. The best to be hoped for is to remain friends ( if one was friends to start with and not just lust ).

I never wanted to wake up with someone looked like my granny, so I married someone young enough that I'd die before she looked old.

Love lasts if both want it to. My wife is 40, I'm 63, so she will age but slower than I will.