Best in your life?

2 is 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

No woman peaks at 21. They're still almost a teenager then. I met my wife when she was 35 and she was as beautiful then as she is now.

I'd say most women are at their peak in looks between 15 and 20.

Also they still have the ability to love at that age.

After 25, there's no love left, just greed and manipulation.

Just now, Peter Denis said:

Not my experience, as I know many women over 45 that bring sunshine wherever they are.

But I do agree that it seems there are more sour old women than grumpy old men.

How many have you lived with?

It's all a fairly thin facade. 

8 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Not my experience, as I know many women over 45 that bring sunshine wherever they are.

But I do agree that it seems there are more sour old women than grumpy old men.

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

How many have you lived with?

It's all a fairly thin facade. 

Of course it depends where you look for the older female Sunshine types.

Chances are slim you will find them in go-go bars or at Immigration ????

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The problem is, especially in Asia, at 18-21 they're on dating websites which are also the preferred hunting grounds for Australian sex tourists. So at around 19-21 they meet up with an Australian sex tourists who takes them to resorts, restaurants and they party it up for a few days.

She then gets a taste for it and dates another two or six guys, just to 'exercise her options'. See what she can get. 

By the time she's 25 she's been lied to so often by an assorted international line up of sex tourists, she'll be more focused on what's in it for her. And what they need most is money.

On 5/30/2020 at 10:29 AM, Logosone said:

British humour is cack, but the nightlife is even more cack. I went to a few raves, basically home-made decorations in a giant empty industrial building. But worst of all British food is absolutely awful, it's hard to imagine a more horrible cuisine than the British one. On the food alone, nobody should go there.

My late father was British and a professional chef, please do not dovetail all British Chefs/Restaurants, he was a brilliant chef, he worked for the same family for 36 years

6 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Reading these posts makes me realize again how lucky I am.

My thai girlfriend was 30 when we met, and she is 50 now but you would never give her that.

And she is way more attractive in all respects - both looks and cheerful attitude - than the majority of western 20-year olds.  Loving, caring, unselfish, as well as doing all the household chores with a smile.  And a tiger in bed in case you wonder.

I sometimes forget how blessed being with her, so these posts are a useful reminder that not everybody is so lucky.  Carpe diem!

How lucky you are! and only 50!  still a GF eh?  true love runs deep

5 hours ago, Logosone said:

The problem is, especially in Asia, at 18-21 they're on dating websites which are also the preferred hunting grounds for Australian sex tourists. So at around 19-21 they meet up with an Australian sex tourists who takes them to resorts, restaurants and they party it up for a few days.

She then gets a taste for it and dates another two or six guys, just to 'exercise her options'. See what she can get. 

By the time she's 25 she's been lied to so often by an assorted international line up of sex tourists, she'll be more focused on what's in it for her. And what they need most is money.

They all need money dude.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

They aren't mature enough to understand love until their mid twenties. They do what they see their friends do when they''re young, which is why there are so many fatherless children in the world. Greed and manipulation is taught by their parents, and somewhat by their peers.

They aren't mature enough to understand love until their mid twenties. They do what they see their friends do when they''re young, which is why there are so many fatherless children in the world. Greed and manipulation is taught by their parents, and somewhat by their peers.

The only real "love" there is in unconditional love. Conditional love is not love. <1% of Thai girls will love you unconditionally as for the overwhelming majority (the 99%), it flies in the face of everything they need which is money for themselves, kids, parents and in most cases their thai boyfriend marking time in the background. I highly doubt your love in unconditional. Turn the money tap off for a day or two and see what happens to your relationship. 

Thai girls mature pretty fast compared to western women and well and truly known the score by the time they leave high school. Money is what they are all after, irrespective of whether they are from a poor family or rich family, they are a money driven culture and money = power = respect. That's the value equation they live and die by. Love doesn't fit into this equation. As previously mentioned, there's no love without money.

Age is almost irrelevant in Thailand. I am in good shape and can easily pull 21 year olds despite being almost a generation older. The farang is a means to an end and unless you look like a drop kick, you can pick up anyone you want in Thailand. Just look the part, keep in reasonable shape and you'll be dating a different bird every day if that's what you want. Even while on holidays in BKK I will walk around in a suit in the shopping malls. It's not difficult mate.

The same 21 , 27, 34, 37, 44, 47 year old thai lady is not chasing love from us or Thai men...it's the money they want. But I've been told quite a few times I've lost count that us farangs are more handsum, won't dump them as soon as they have kids and are more gentle than Thai men.  Thai men must be really abhorrent huh?

Edited by PaulieAUS

7 hours ago, Logosone said:

It's not as if aussies are the only ones doing this !

3 minutes ago, PaulieAUS said:

It's not as if aussies are the only ones doing this !

You are right of course. I just hear them mentioned a lot by the ladies, most likely due to the geographic proximity. 

28 minutes ago, PaulieAUS said:

The only real "love" there is in unconditional love. Conditional love is not love. <1% of Thai girls will love you unconditionally as for the overwhelming majority (the 99%), it flies in the face of everything they need which is money for themselves, kids, parents and in most cases their thai boyfriend marking time in the background. I highly doubt your love in unconditional. Turn the money tap off for a day or two and see what happens to your relationship. 

Thai girls mature pretty fast compared to western women and well and truly known the score by the time they leave high school. Money is what they are all after, irrespective of whether they are from a poor family or rich family, they are a money driven culture and money = power = respect. That's the value equation they live and die by. Love doesn't fit into this equation. As previously mentioned, there's no love without money.

Age is almost irrelevant in Thailand. I am in good shape and can easily pull 21 year olds despite being almost a generation older. The farang is a means to an end and unless you look like a drop kick, you can pick up anyone you want in Thailand. Just look the part, keep in reasonable shape and you'll be dating a different bird every day if that's what you want. Even while on holidays in BKK I will walk around in a suit in the shopping malls. It's not difficult mate.

The same 21 , 27, 34, 37, 44, 47 year old thai lady is not chasing love from us or Thai men...it's the money they want. But I've been told quite a few times I've lost count that us farangs are more handsum, won't dump them as soon as they have kids and are more gentle than Thai men.  Thai men must be really abhorrent huh?

We've been just getting by for awhile now, as there were expenses for the house, car and scooter, so the money has been tight. She isn't happy nor am I but we're okay. Thinking there's no love without money shows that you are meeting those type of women. All women everywhere like and need money and that's expected. Thai women aren't any more mature than the western kind. They get used more here and the percentage of cheaters is higher here than in the US. Where have you seen more fatherless children? Not in America ,England or most other countries as far as I've seen or heard. As far as shape is concerned, I'm in better shape at 63 than most men are at 325, and that means nothing here unless there is attraction. I've seen gorgeous women here with fat, balding drinkers as much as those that are taking care of themselves. It is a lot about money but they still have a choice. Some don't care who they are seen with and some do. No, we aren't more handsome, just different. A lot of Thai men look alike, and Asians in general, so our looks are an attraction because we are different. I'm attracted to Asian women, Thai's in particular,  and always have been. I think they're the best looking women on earth, and I've seen millions from all over and have been with many pretty American women. As far as Thai men being abhorrent. I've been told by many Thai women, and not just my wife, that they are all lousy lovers, drunks and cheaters. I know this isn't all true, as I personally know a few that are family men that stay home and don't cheat. A small percentage sure, just like everywhere else. I can't speak for anyone else, I just know I treat my wife better than she's ever been and I'll bet the bank on that. And unconditional love is the right love. Loving someone just because they do or give you something is conditional, and it doesn't last. There's no way to tell the percentage of Thai women who don't love unconditionally unless you've been with all of them. Hearing it from a few people or experiencing it yourself with even 100 doesn't scratch the surface of the population here. People lie. A man can say all Thai women are users because he's been with a few and didn't treat them right, so they all must suck.

Edited by fredwiggy

On 5/30/2020 at 10:29 AM, Logosone said:

British humour is cack, but the nightlife is even more cack. I went to a few raves, basically home-made decorations in a giant empty industrial building. But worst of all British food is absolutely awful, it's hard to imagine a more horrible cuisine than the British one. On the food alone, nobody should go there.

Somewhat similar to your post about 2 weeks ago, when you said women don't have deep emotions...

I replied that you "don't know what you're talking about" - or words to that effect.

Bet you've never even been to UK if you believe that humour, nightlife & especially the food is "cack".

9 minutes ago, faraday said:

Somewhat similar to your post about 2 weeks ago, when you said women don't have deep emotions...

I replied that you "don't know what you're talking about" - or words to that effect.

Bet you've never even been to UK if you believe that humour, nightlife & especially the food is "cack".

The quality of English dining has improved drastically since 2010. I wouldn't call it cack at all. The nightlife in London is certainly among the best in the world. I didn't mind a trip up to Newcastle back in the day either. 

That is a hard one.. I've lived in and enjoyed many places..  Vancouver Island Canada... Jersey Channel Islands.. New Zealand for a year.. but Sydney in the 1970s was great.. good friends great parties.. wild times.. Adelaide for 25 years.. music concerts.. WOMAD... vibrant place for the arts which I and my wife enjoyed.. Thailand isn't exciting but I enjoy my life here.. 

.......And unconditional love is the right love. Loving someone just because they do or give you something is conditional, and it doesn't last.......

Almost all love is conditional, except maybe a mother's love for her child. My ex told me for years that she loved me unconditionally. Well that changed when she found out I was seeking horizontal satisfaction on the side ????. Bar steward that I am.

On 6/2/2020 at 2:50 PM, BritManToo said:

You are almost as cynical about women as I.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2020 at 12:48 AM, Aliflair said:

Almost all love is conditional, except maybe a mother's love for her child. My ex told me for years that she loved me unconditionally. Well that changed when she found out I was seeking horizontal satisfaction on the side ????. Bar steward that I am.

Only a dog gives unconditional love.

On 6/3/2020 at 12:02 AM, Laza 45 said:

That is a hard one.. I've lived in and enjoyed many places..  Vancouver Island Canada... Jersey Channel Islands.. New Zealand for a year.. but Sydney in the 1970s was great.. good friends great parties.. wild times.. Adelaide for 25 years.. music concerts.. WOMAD... vibrant place for the arts which I and my wife enjoyed.. Thailand isn't exciting but I enjoy my life here.. 

Thailand is as exciting as one wants it to be, but other than that it's by far the most interesting country I ever lived in.

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Thailand is as exciting as one wants it to be, but other than that it's by far the most interesting country I ever lived in.

You haven't lived in Vietnam, Cambodia or the Philippines then ....... they're all equally 'interesting'.

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You haven't lived in Vietnam, Cambodia or the Philippines then ....... they're all equally 'interesting'.

You are right, but when I discovered LOS it was so perfect I never had the desire to go anywhere else. A hut on a beautiful beach with a lovely girl was paradise for me.

On 6/2/2020 at 7:48 PM, Aliflair said:

Cheating is the end of a relationship. Even God agrees with that one. Loving unconditionally means increasing the welfare of your spouse, and  doesn't include infidelity.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Langsuan Man said:

Did he tell you that in a tweet ?

Matthew 19:9 New International Version (NIV)

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Cheating is the end of a relationship. Even God agrees with that one. Loving unconditionally means increasing the welfare of your spouse, and  doesn't include infidelity.

Marriage had a purpose back when men had to work all day and there was no social security to look after people in their old age, if they lived that long.

Marriage now is more about getting men to give everything to a woman than a benefit for men, IMO.

Time to get rid of the useless institution, IMO.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Marriage had a purpose back when men had to work all day and there was no social security to look after people in their old age, if they lived that long.

Marriage now is more about getting men to give everything to a woman than a benefit for men, IMO.

Time to get rid of the useless institution, IMO.

Marriage is and always will be two people coming together for a permanent relationship. If you don't believe in marriage, you stay single. If you don't want to take care of children, don't have any. Wear a condom if you must have sex, and don't complain when you get someone pregnant but help to raise the child. It's very simple.