Do you believe in equal rights for women?

Do you believe in women' s rights?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in equal rights for women?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/20 at 04:23 AM

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Women have always been superior to men. Can't say I've heard of too many women begging men for sex. Or paying for it.

Consider the following:

Give her food, she'll give you a meal.

Give her your semen, she'll give you a child.

Give her a house, she'll give you a home.

Give her any s##t, say no more.

Hypothetical scenario: your house in on fire. A loved one is trapped inside. They will not allow you to reenter. Which would you prefer to enter the house to save your loved one- a man or a woman?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, daoyai said:

Yes,  they already have equal rights in most western countries.. unfortunately some want more than that and the simps are happy to oblige.

Indeed. In many cases, special interest groups want special, not equal rights.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
14 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

How does the IB discriminate against women?

They discriminate against foreign men.

Foreign females married to Thai males can get citizenship without ever working a day in Thailand.

Not exactly, the Immigration Bureau doesn't process citizenship applications, that is done by the Special Branch. 

Whether the SB discriminates against foreign men is a moot point anyway as applications from foreign females are focused on the Thai man's qualifications, work and income history and the legitimacy of the relationship.  It doesn't just get automatically approved.

• Sad 1

Thailand was very different to the place it is today, it was the last bastion of bloke-ism.  A place where a man was a man, where we could and should behave like men, on a parr to our Thai peers and contemporaries.  In fact we looked great in comparison.

Then in the past 10-15 years or so, all these sad bar steward, bleeding heart divorcee have been seen crying in their San Mig lite's, telling the bar girls how much their divorce cost them back home to Sheila, Barbera or Doris.

Thanks a lot guys, now all the girls here are on to it. A bloody cash cow. Well not with me theyre not.

20 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Hypothetical scenario: your house in on fire. A loved one is trapped inside. They will not allow you to reenter. Which would you prefer to enter the house to save your loved one- a man or a woman?

A fireMAN. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

That's a queer question.

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

That depends, if it Briana from Game of Thrones were there, I would let her do it.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

That's a queer question.

No, it's not. Obviously, the point is that there are some things men are better at. Typically, jobs where physical strength are critical, a man is going to perform better.

Furthermore, as there are women firefighters, most if not all of whom have physical qualification standards inferior to those of men, it's simply a question you likely just don't want to answer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Tell me where I am wrong in what I say, without reference to your own prejudices.

The sexism in your post lies in the generalizations and of course in the assertion that wamen are "superior to men" ...pure sexism.  since you mention prejudices, you have prejudged all women to have those fantasy qualities you list.

Edited by daoyai
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Women have always been superior to men. Can't say I've heard of too many women begging men for sex. Or paying for it.

Consider the following:

What would you say about me if I told you white people were superior to blacks?

Equality of the sexes is a modern myth.

Men give husbandry wimmin do the

caring, its a trade off. The average time

span of the union is 30 months, allowing

a mother to breed again with a different

partner, ensuring the survival of the species.

Its not natural to live many years in

a marriage.

The missus and I live in separate houses,

I'm now in hers for 6 months, the rest of the

time she has freedom and independence

as I do. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Consider the following:

William Golding.

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps you would be able to post the relative percentages of each scenario.

The percentages are 100% equal, the law is very clear on it. Having worked in the courts and hearing hundreds of cases I know it as a fact. All things being equal then the split is equal.

Perhaps it would be better if you checked it out yourself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Horses for courses. Place a premium on physical strength if you want. Women have superior tolerance of heat, cold and pain. Childbirth is Exhibit One, fancy giving it a try?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

What would you say about me if I told you white people were superior to blacks?

Fancy getting into the ring with Mike Tyson, or a race with Usain Bolt? If I remember rightly, you are the one placing a premium on physical strength.

25 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Horses for courses. Place a premium on physical strength if you want. Women have superior tolerance of heat, cold and pain. Childbirth is Exhibit One, fancy giving it a try?

Childbirth and carrying someone out of a burning house are entirely different things. Oh and as for pain tolerance:

Study after study has shown that men have a higher tolerance for pain than women, according to researchers who seem to be making some progress in figuring out why.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Fancy getting into the ring with Mike Tyson, or a race with Usain Bolt? If I remember rightly, you are the one placing a premium on physical strength.

That's dodging the question. You made an obviously sexist statement. I was merely pointing it out by creating an obviously racist statement that reads just like your sexist statement.

7 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

That's dodging the question. You made an obviously sexist statement. I was merely pointing it out by creating an obviously racist statement that reads just like your sexist statement.

Frankly, I have no idea what you are blathering on about.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

The strongest person.

• Like 1

I believe in equivalent privileges and rights appropriate to each sex so that the balance is perceived as fair by reasonable people.  Equality is nonsense.  Men and Women ARE different.  Ideology does not lead to fairness.  Empiricism does,

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1