Hua Hin’s horses for hire to return to beaches next Friday

webfact

Hua Hin’s horses for hire to return to beaches next Friday

98067643_10164031452860085_1664516211947

Life is gradually returning to Thailand’s Hua Hin seaside resort, after Prachuap Khiri Khan provincial administration eased lockdown restrictions on May 18th, allowing hotels, food shops, shopping malls, department stores, as well horse rental services, to resume operation.

An increasing number of both Thai and foreign tourists have been returning to the popular seaside town, especially during weekends. The rental horses, a feature of Hua Hin, have been missed by tourists, particularly children, for those short rides along the sandy beaches.

Starting next Friday, the provincial livestock office is to allow horses back on the beaches, so that their owners can get back to earing income.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/hua-hins-as-horses-for-hire-to-return-to-beaches-next-friday/

thaipbs.jpg

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Just the sort of thing I'd have forgotten after going to the Supermarket , Chemist's and a barbers shop .. I must remember to rent a horse on the way home as well .. 

It's very easy - there's an adjustment underneath the saddle to 'higher' it.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Never understood the horses & beaches thing but the thought of stepping into a pile has kept me out of Hua Hin.

Don't worry, when the tide changes it takes most of it away to share with other beaches in the Gulf

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/25/2020 at 3:13 PM, DrTuner said:

Never understood the horses & beaches thing but the thought of stepping into a pile has kept me out of Hua Hin.

The operators have always been very careful to ensure that all the manure is collected immediately and removed.