All eyes on Chinese dams as Mekong countries count down to the monsoon

webfact

On 5/26/2020 at 2:24 PM, Trillian said:

Can you prove any of that by providing a link to a reliable news source? 

What do you consider a reliable news source? is there such an entity anymore? The liberal leftist BBC? the Amazon Washington Post, Comcast (via NBC Universal), Disney, Viacom CBS (controlled by National Amusements), and AT&T (via Warner Media) control majority of the rest of the "choices" or Fox News?

Interested to know what is considered "reliable" in this day and age, I have no idea anymore.

Most consider "reliable" when their opinion is mirrored.

54 minutes ago, CGW said:

What do you consider a reliable news source? is there such an entity anymore? The liberal leftist BBC? the Amazon Washington Post, Comcast (via NBC Universal), Disney, Viacom CBS (controlled by National Amusements), and AT&T (via Warner Media) control majority of the rest of the "choices" or Fox News?

Interested to know what is considered "reliable" in this day and age, I have no idea anymore.

Most consider "reliable" when their opinion is mirrored.

You're point is well made and I agree completely, it has become massively difficult to know if any news source is valid or whether they have their own agenda, one solution perhaps is to look for several mainstream news sources, all saying the same thing.

In the case of my reply to the poster in post 25 however he makes a series of allegations about senior government figures and their behaviour. Given the seriousness of those allegations I want to see if any mainstream (historically reliable) news sources can confirm what he says or whether he's simply spouting propaganda he's dreamed up in order to support his own agenda. 

• Like 1