Vietnamese grocery store in bangkok

mardy1960

Someone has to be carrying that stuff. I see 2 brands of it on the internet and they are both made in Thailand ! The first one is the Healthy Boy brand.

crab-paste-with-bean-oil-large_a396bb827fe6ad6417161bd4d6d9f006.jpg.43f008dcffe9977892e4dbd9e7380e83.jpg   JHC-Crab-Paste-with-Soya-Bean-Oil-200g.thumb.jpg.8fe6d910366bf530471da6d660b9c8a2.jpg

Can't find who may carry those items though. Saw the Healthy Boy brand on Alibaba and the Jack Hua on a Vietnamese site (don't know if they ship or what).
Can't find it (in English) on Lazada.

Found similar items on some other sites, only to see that one was in Canada, one was in the USA (plus a listing on Amazon) and one site in Australia.

Really irritating to order something and have it shipped here only to find it was originally made here !

(Had that with a hard drive once. Took a PC from Thailand to Afghanistan. Ordered a new hard drive from a site in Canada. It arrive in Afghanistan, opened it and saw a "Made in Thailand" sticker on it. Bloody thing went around the world and ended up back in Thailand again when the job ended. Lucky they didn't charge me an import duty on it !)

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

Someone has to be carrying that stuff. I see 2 brands of it on the internet and they are both made in Thailand ! The first one is the Healthy Boy brand.

crab-paste-with-bean-oil-large_a396bb827fe6ad6417161bd4d6d9f006.jpg.43f008dcffe9977892e4dbd9e7380e83.jpg   JHC-Crab-Paste-with-Soya-Bean-Oil-200g.thumb.jpg.8fe6d910366bf530471da6d660b9c8a2.jpg

Can't find who may carry those items though. Saw the Healthy Boy brand on Alibaba and the Jack Hua on a Vietnamese site (don't know if they ship or what).
Can't find it (in English) on Lazada.

Found similar items on some other sites, only to see that one was in Canada, one was in the USA (plus a listing on Amazon) and one site in Australia.

Really irritating to order something and have it shipped here only to find it was originally made here !

(Had that with a hard drive once. Took a PC from Thailand to Afghanistan. Ordered a new hard drive from a site in Canada. It arrive in Afghanistan, opened it and saw a "Made in Thailand" sticker on it. Bloody thing went around the world and ended up back in Thailand again when the job ended. Lucky they didn't charge me an import duty on it !)

hi yes i also saw on internet talked to a few people but said they only send overseas lol so i asked were i can get here he replied i only sell over seas its sad that its made in Thailand and i cant find lol

Edited by mardy1960