Has Lazada changed it's shipping procedure ?

sangtip2

No end of problems with delivery. Unsuccessful etc. 

Try and contact the courier..... Forget it. 

Lazada..... Forget it. 

Bestwait until the virus goes away! 

Forget it! 

Unless it's Kerry or DHL... Forget it! 

• Like 2

I've had at least 60 orders from Lazada and I don't recall ever receiving the 'on it's way' e-mail that they say they'll send. But never had an issue with delivery because my wife's relatives are always around to receive the package if we're out.

• Like 2

I guess everywhere is different - I like to moan about lazada and some of the sellers but our delivery service is spot on.

I don’t remember getting an email, but bith the bike and the van driver have been the same for a couple of years, they have some kind of automated call service, that calls “two rings” when they are within a certain radius of my home. If I pick it up, there is no one on the line. Then I know that within the next 15 mins there willl be someone at my door.

If I’m not there they know to drop it over the gate. They know we won’t mess them about and there is a camera on the gate. 

• Like 1

I suspect this has a lot to do with Covid-19. In the past month I have had three orders cancelled by Lazada, one of which was COD. I did have some problems getting my money back because Lazada returns money to your Lazada Wallet even though a foreigner can not use this feature now, so I have to go through another procedure to get a bank refund or credit and it all takes time. One order was cancelled after the last entry on the order schedule said that the order had been handed over to a courier. I waited and waited but no update transpired. Lazada took it upon themselves to cancel the order and I opted for a credit and spent the credit on something else. Without any warning the original order turned up. There was nothing to pay to the driver and in the interest of honesty I informed Lazada, in case there were any repercussions later. Lazada told me to keep the order for free even though I told them I was willing to pay. Different vendors use different couriers but definitely the best is Kerry. I think that the pandemic is having some effect on Lazada shipping standards but mostly this is beyond the control of the company. 

On 5/25/2020 at 4:03 PM, Kildonan said:

I received no e mail, and phone call ONLY,,, when the driver got to my house,,, when I was out! 

Luckily the neighbour took it for me! 

i got an email from Lazada about a week ago telling me my item was on it's way and cannot be cancelled.

I am still waiting.

• Like 1

I have an order outstanding with Lazada from China. Said it would be delivered 15 -22 May.

Today's 26th. My package arrived at 'Logistics Facility' (assume Thailand?) on 25th.

Took 8 days after 'departing Origin Country' on 17th. No idea how many more days to get to Udon.

I see it doesn't appear to be Kerry any more, but someone called 'LEX TH', whoever they may be.

Lazada not as good as they used to be.

• Like 2

I've bought several things from Lazada over the past year, and not once have I received the promised e-mail. I see from the tracking that it's due for delivery and the courier, usually Kerry, phones my wife shortly before he arrives.

Once, they said on the tracking they had tried unsuccessfully to deliver, which was nonsense as we were in and have a five-dog alarm system. I'd guess the driver just wanted to go home early and reported the lie to HQ in their system, and he delivered the next day.

• Like 1

Since 2016 it hasn't been Lazada, they may have kept the logo but Alibaba have been running the show ever since. Hence the appalling attitude to customer service and restitution when it all goes wrong.

The sooner the Thai govt lets Amazon in the door, the better. Besides, Amazon USA ship to TH (mostly) and provided it's not high value items it's often cheaper and faster. If you have Prime you don't even need to ask for your money back when <deleted> happens.

Lazada = caveat emptor.

• Like 1

It seems there are lots of confusions with deliveries - not only from Lazada.

Today I received two small packages which I ordered from Banggood. According to the tracking page those packages still need to be picked up from the shop...

I also had other wrong tracking information.

Luckily I live in a condominium with 24/7 reception. I don't have to be home.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:26 PM, CharlieH said:

I have had deliveries this week following said procedure, no changes that I am aware of or experienced.

No problems!! Had a stunning bird deliver a parcel last week!! Missus was out, got a gorgeous friendly smile....nearly invited her in for 'coffee'....... ????????????????????????????????

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2020 at 4:27 PM, Nero Dog said:

No end of problems with delivery. Unsuccessful etc. 

Try and contact the courier..... Forget it. 

Lazada..... Forget it. 

Bestwait until the virus goes away! 

Forget it! 

Unless it's Kerry or DHL... Forget it! 

No problems at all. Last few deliveries were with flash which also deliver on sundays. 

I get the mail saying item been shipped shortly after the item had been picked up from the shop. Then it's still a few days (longer if shipped from overseas) until I get the call from delivery guy. If it's a person that has already delivered to me and know where I am I get the call about 10 minutes before they arrive. If it's someone that never been here they'll call earlier for directions and then again about 10 minutes before arriving

Ordered 2 items from Lazada recently.

The 1st , i got the " Your package is on the way " email and it arrived next day, driver called me to say he was going to deliver 5 minutes before he showed up ( our address is confusing ). Got the " your package has been delivered " 2 minutes later.

The 2nd, no email, no phone call, just showed up then the "delivered" email.

Soo, to answer the OP's question, yes and no !!

Lazada has been a nightmare over the last few weeks.

Been excellent for years.

lately all kinds of problems.

Tracking useless.

Sent back to seller because  of been refused delivery by ourselves.

All BS.

Lazada Customer Care totally useless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I have an order outstanding with Lazada from China. Said it would be delivered 15 -22 May.

Today's 26th. My package arrived at 'Logistics Facility' (assume Thailand?) on 25th.

Took 8 days after 'departing Origin Country' on 17th. No idea how many more days to get to Udon.

I see it doesn't appear to be Kerry any more, but someone called 'LEX TH', whoever they may be.

Lazada not as good as they used to be.

Further to my post above.

Today, 27 May at 09:12: "Your parcel has been inbounded at the logistics facility LEX TH"

Any idea where that might be?

24 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Further to my post above.

Today, 27 May at 09:12: "Your parcel has been inbounded at the logistics facility LEX TH"

Any idea where that might be?

They appear to be a few Bangkok region ( Samut Prakarn, Chatuchak, etc ) and 1 near Ayutthaya.

0EB0CF7C-2A18-4CD3-995F-838640C99471.thumb.png.4d5791c9abd73451107c7e2977cc7a3e.png

This LEX TH is part of LEL Express (Lazada eLogistics ) I think, Lazada’s own delivery ?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, possum1931 said:

i got an email from Lazada about a week ago telling me my item was on it's way and cannot be cancelled.

I am still waiting.

Got a phone call from them yesterday asking for my address after delivering another item last week, and been a customer for years at this address, got a text message this morning again asking for my address. Still waiting about ten days after been told my item is on it's way.

After all these years of great service, things have just gone to pieces with Lazada these past few months.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

After all these years of great service, things have just gone to pieces with Lazada these past few months.

Couldn't agree more. Was once told its because of the virus. I can understand that deliveries from China etc. will be a bit slower but once it is with the courier (in Thailand) - there is no excuse. Lazada seem to be moving away from Kerry who were once their exclusive couriers and are using others - especially their own setup LexExpress who have the honour of being the worst couriers I have yet experienced. I have switched to Shoppee who are often cheaper and also let you choose your courier if there is a charge (and why not if you are paying for it?) - although many items are free delivery.

• Like 2