BANGKOK
sangtip2

Has Lazada changed it's shipping procedure ?

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Udox said:

Couldn't agree more. Was once told its because of the virus. I can understand that deliveries from China etc. will be a bit slower but once it is with the courier (in Thailand) - there is no excuse. Lazada seem to be moving away from Kerry who were once their exclusive couriers and are using others - especially their own setup LexExpress who have the honour of being the worst couriers I have yet experienced. I have switched to Shoppee who are often cheaper and also let you choose your courier if there is a charge (and why not if you are paying for it?) - although many items are free delivery.

'LexExpress who have the honour of being the worst couriers I have yet experienced.'

That's worrying, I'm still waiting for my first package from them - 5 days late so far.

Looking at the Lazada app that takes you to Lex Tracking, it doesn't show enough info about exactly where your parcel is within Thailand.

I don't know if these are in Bangkok, or twenty kilometres from me.

The names are pretty useless 'Cainiao', or 'Lex Th' - why don't they print the name of the city too?

Also, on the Lazada app, immediately before clicking to go to Lex Tracking:

'Please allow 24-48 hours for your package status to be reflected on their website'  What?

Edited by bluesofa

When LexExpress allegedly tried to deliver my item (they didn't - my CCTV proves they didn't) it was on the website that they tried to deliver it, apparently. Doesn't say 'how' they tried to deliver it (physically turned up at my house or. just thought about it .?) Anyway after that alleged 'failed delivery' - it was another 6 days before they could be bothered to try again. And I am paying for this courier service !!! Complaints to Lazada resulted in lots of 'sorry' but little else with a promise to follow it up within 48 hours (that was 10 days ago). Perhaps they have got a little complacent of late. Customers can decide with their feet (or mouse buttons) 🙂

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Udox said:

{snipped} I have switched to Shoppee who are often cheaper and also let you choose your courier if there is a charge (and why not if you are paying for it?) - although many items are free delivery.

I've just had a look at the shoppee website.

I want a pair of trainers (only for cycling, not walking). The last pair I bought from Lazada, one of the soles cracked after seven months occasional use.

I see shoppee have, for example, 'Adidas alpha bounce hpc ams 3m men's running shoe'. I take it these must be copies at around 1,500 Baht, plus the the fact largest size they have is 45. I need 46.

5 minutes ago, Udox said:

When LexExpress allegedly tried to deliver my item (they didn't - my CCTV proves they didn't) it was on the website that they tried to deliver it, apparently. Doesn't say 'how' they tried to deliver it (physically turned up at my house or. just thought about it .?) Anyway after that alleged 'failed delivery' - it was another 6 days before they could be bothered to try again. And I am paying for this courier service !!! Complaints to Lazada resulted in lots of 'sorry' but little else with a promise to follow it up within 48 hours (that was 10 days ago). Perhaps they have got a little complacent of late. Customers can decide with their feet (or mouse buttons) 🙂

Did Lex Express phone before they allegedly tried to deliver, the same as Kerry always did?

I'm just asking, for when that joyous day arrives when they try to deliver my overdue package.

6 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Did Lex Express phone before they allegedly tried to deliver, the same as Kerry always did?

I'm just asking, for when that joyous day arrives when they try to deliver my overdue package.

Just looked at my last two deliveries from Lazada. 

Kerry delivery last Wednesday, sent email and phoned 2 days ( within Thailand )

Lex Th delivery yesterday, no email, no phone 11 days ( from China )

( not a direct comparison but deliveries from China always took 6 days with Kerry )

35 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Just looked at my last two deliveries from Lazada. 

Kerry delivery last Wednesday, sent email and phoned 2 days ( within Thailand )

Lex Th delivery yesterday, no email, no phone 11 days ( from China )

( not a direct comparison but deliveries from China always took 6 days with Kerry )

So if Lex Th delivered successfully without a phone call, I take it you have an easy to find address?

I've always had our GPS coordinates on my Lazada delivery address. Kerry didn't understand or didn't read them - they always phoned to ask for directions.

We'll see how Lex Th cope - eventually.

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

see shoppee have, for example, 'Adidas alpha bounce hpc ams 3m men's running shoe'. I take it these must be copies at around 1,500 Baht,

.. Blimey they do like a description for their shoes , Adidas alpha bounce hpc ams 3m eh .. The only thing missing is turbo or EFI .. and at 1500 barts will these Alpha's be any Beta ( sorry sorry but that was too good to miss ) than the ones that give up early .. 

2 hours ago, Udox said:

Couldn't agree more. Was once told its because of the virus. I can understand that deliveries from China etc. will be a bit slower but once it is with the courier (in Thailand) - there is no excuse. Lazada seem to be moving away from Kerry who were once their exclusive couriers and are using others - especially their own setup LexExpress who have the honour of being the worst couriers I have yet experienced. I have switched to Shoppee who are often cheaper and also let you choose your courier if there is a charge (and why not if you are paying for it?) - although many items are free delivery.

Thanks, I think I will try Shoppee.

35 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

So if Lex Th delivered successfully without a phone call, I take it you have an easy to find address?

I've always had our GPS coordinates on my Lazada delivery address. Kerry didn't understand or didn't read them - they always phoned to ask for directions.

We'll see how Lex Th cope - eventually.

Ironically my address is not easy to find, Immigration called 3 times when they did a home visit !! When we have had deliveries from Global House or HomePro etc they always have to call even though we give them a hand drawn map.

Can only assume that LexExpress had delivered close by another time because this is probably the first time delivery guys haven’t called !!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

No they didn't phone. During my complaint to Lazada customer services about them - they asked me twice to confirm that LexExpress did NOT call. Neither on the date they allegedly said they came, or a week later when they finally could be bothered to bring it.  I guess a lot depends on the driver / rider, but I don't think they are employed for their ability to think on their feet. Maybe they couldn't get a job with Grab Food like everyone else seems to have done, so joined LexExpress instead.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:21 PM, sangtip2 said:

Am I the only one who does not get the  “Item has been shipped” email any more

Same here, I just check the status of may shipments on the website everyday.

i think Lazada is a bit of hit & miss .....  everything can go right one time, and the next can be a disaster. 

I recently received from Chilindo and no issues, just a day or 2 late.

I recently received a 16" fan from Lazada , no email ... but driver did call.  Almost a week to get ... 

Today received an item from Shoppee ... driver called.  

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

'LexExpress who have the honour of being the worst couriers I have yet experienced.'

That's worrying, I'm still waiting for my first package from them - 5 days late so far.

Looking at the Lazada app that takes you to Lex Tracking, it doesn't show enough info about exactly where your parcel is within Thailand.

I don't know if these are in Bangkok, or twenty kilometres from me.

The names are pretty useless 'Cainiao', or 'Lex Th' - why don't they print the name of the city too?

Also, on the Lazada app, immediately before clicking to go to Lex Tracking:

'Please allow 24-48 hours for your package status to be reflected on their website'  What?

LEX TH tracking is useless as you mentioned. Recently I had the unenviable task of contacting Lazada to find out where my package was ....  they then gave me a tracking number ...

Package has been picked up from Lazada warehouse "   so  ? 

next day " nothing 

next day " Package is on the way to bla bla warehouse "   so ?

2 days later .... package is being sorted in bla bla warehouse "   what the heck ?  sorted ? 1 item .... lol 

I know i'm stating the obvious here but why not message Lazada and inform them you are not receiving the emails?

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2020 at 4:27 PM, Nero Dog said:

No end of problems with delivery. Unsuccessful etc. 

Try and contact the courier..... Forget it. 

Lazada..... Forget it. 

Bestwait until the virus goes away! 

Forget it! 

Unless it's Kerry or DHL... Forget it! 

I get about 3 lazada packages a week. No issue.

If I am out they deliver the next day.

What is the issue?

Edited by n00dle