BANGKOK
LoS itaint

The 90-day Notification Report Service

I am aware that the 90-day report requirement has been suspended at immigration offices to avoid the spread of C19 but do any members know if the online 90-day Notification Report Service has been temporary disabled?

The online reporting system is still working. Many people have done them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I was wondering if any members are experiencing the difficulties i am encountering as the following is the onscreen message i have received  the past 2 days... For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area...Rather defeats the purpose

4 minutes ago, LoS itaint said:

I was wondering if any members are experiencing the difficulties i am encountering as the following is the onscreen message i have received  the past 2 days... For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area...Rather defeats the purpose

That means your record could not be found in the database the system checks to verify the info you entered on page one.

It can be due to an error made when entering the required fields marked with a red asterick beside them.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That means your record could not be found in the database the system checks to verify the info you entered on page one.

It can be due to an error made when entering the required fields marked with a red asterick beside them.

OK thank you, there are no errors or missing fields on page one so it must mean my record could not be found in the database. Altho why the message just couldn't say that i wont go there!...Thanks again

25 minutes ago, LoS itaint said:

I did mine for the first time about 5-7 days ago, very easy, although when I completed the first page and hit the submit button, it opened up a new window (blank) so I waited thinking it was downloading, but nothing, so after a while I did it again and it took me to the 2nd page and then onto the 3rd page and approved.

Sometimes I have heard if people don't use the drop down boxes, it doesn't work, sorry I can't help any further.

• Thanks 1

Though I have a 100Mbps+ fiber connection in HDY. I could not even load the page (using google Chrome, Firefox and Opera) and always experienced a timeout. I did my report by mail and received the new passport attachment within 10 days. In the future I will keep on doing the report by mail.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LoS itaint said:

57 minutes ago, fxe1200 said:

Though I have a 100Mbps+ fiber connection in HDY. I could not even load the page (using google Chrome, Firefox and Opera) and always experienced a timeout. I did my report by mail and received the new passport attachment within 10 days. In the future I will keep on doing the report by 

I got same message to go in person so waited an hour, refreshed the site and worked. Site seems a bit buggy last couple months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fxe1200 said:

Though I have a 100Mbps+ fiber connection in HDY. I could not even load the page (using google Chrome, Firefox and Opera) and always experienced a timeout.

Who is your providing your internet service? With some ISP's it will not work (AIS is one).

Same if your are using a VPN.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I did mine a week ago in person as usual at a almost empty Jomtien immigration .

Just temperature and handwash ...no QR....a 2 minutes job now so...

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, LoS itaint said:

If you used the phone app, try the website. It might work. I did my last report using the website. The app didn't work for some reason. But the data you enter have to be correct. Try and retry. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

..the Drive-thru facility at Chiang Mai Immigration office worked a treat..three minutes max.

This morning I did my 90 day report online.  I received the approval notice within 90 minutes.  I tried doing it using the app on my iPad but it would not work so I used my laptop running Windows.  My browser is Microsoft Edge.  I turned off my VPN and I use 3BB as my internet provider.  With my laptop I had no problems.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tandor said:

..the Drive-thru facility at Chiang Mai Immigration office worked a treat..three minutes max.

Presumably u don't have to get out of the car. nice