The 90-day Notification Report Service

I am aware that the 90-day report requirement has been suspended at immigration offices to avoid the spread of C19 but do any members know if the online 90-day Notification Report Service has been temporary disabled?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The online reporting system is still working. Many people have done them.

I was wondering if any members are experiencing the difficulties i am encountering as the following is the onscreen message i have received  the past 2 days... For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area...Rather defeats the purpose

4 minutes ago, LoS itaint said:

I was wondering if any members are experiencing the difficulties i am encountering as the following is the onscreen message i have received  the past 2 days... For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area...Rather defeats the purpose

That means your record could not be found in the database the system checks to verify the info you entered on page one.

It can be due to an error made when entering the required fields marked with a red asterick beside them.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That means your record could not be found in the database the system checks to verify the info you entered on page one.

It can be due to an error made when entering the required fields marked with a red asterick beside them.

OK thank you, there are no errors or missing fields on page one so it must mean my record could not be found in the database. Altho why the message just couldn't say that i wont go there!...Thanks again

25 minutes ago, LoS itaint said:

I did mine for the first time about 5-7 days ago, very easy, although when I completed the first page and hit the submit button, it opened up a new window (blank) so I waited thinking it was downloading, but nothing, so after a while I did it again and it took me to the 2nd page and then onto the 3rd page and approved.

Sometimes I have heard if people don't use the drop down boxes, it doesn't work, sorry I can't help any further.

• Thanks 1

Though I have a 100Mbps+ fiber connection in HDY. I could not even load the page (using google Chrome, Firefox and Opera) and always experienced a timeout. I did my report by mail and received the new passport attachment within 10 days. In the future I will keep on doing the report by mail.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LoS itaint said:

57 minutes ago, fxe1200 said:

Though I have a 100Mbps+ fiber connection in HDY. I could not even load the page (using google Chrome, Firefox and Opera) and always experienced a timeout. I did my report by mail and received the new passport attachment within 10 days. In the future I will keep on doing the report by 

I got same message to go in person so waited an hour, refreshed the site and worked. Site seems a bit buggy last couple months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fxe1200 said:

Though I have a 100Mbps+ fiber connection in HDY. I could not even load the page (using google Chrome, Firefox and Opera) and always experienced a timeout.

Who is your providing your internet service? With some ISP's it will not work (AIS is one).

Same if your are using a VPN.

• Like 2

I did mine a week ago in person as usual at a almost empty Jomtien immigration .

Just temperature and handwash ...no QR....a 2 minutes job now so...

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, LoS itaint said:

If you used the phone app, try the website. It might work. I did my last report using the website. The app didn't work for some reason. But the data you enter have to be correct. Try and retry. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The online reporting system is still working. Many people have done them.

..the Drive-thru facility at Chiang Mai Immigration office worked a treat..three minutes max.

This morning I did my 90 day report online.  I received the approval notice within 90 minutes.  I tried doing it using the app on my iPad but it would not work so I used my laptop running Windows.  My browser is Microsoft Edge.  I turned off my VPN and I use 3BB as my internet provider.  With my laptop I had no problems.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, statman78 said:

This morning I did my 90 day report online.  I received the approval notice within 90 minutes.  I tried doing it using the app on my iPad but it would not work so I used my laptop running Windows.  My browser is Microsoft Edge.  I turned off my VPN and I use 3BB as my internet provider.  With my laptop I had no problems.

Would setting VPN to Thailand work?

In order to use the online system one has to do a 90 day report in person after reentering the country.  So we did one in person in Chiang Rai yesterday.  Sat outside the office under a tent and they took our passports inside. 10 minutes later the passports with new 90 day date slip were returned.  Those doing something other than 90 day reports were selectively led into the building and later back out.  Prevented crowding effectively.

Edited by mojaco
Spelling

15 minutes ago, mojaco said:

In order to use the online system one has to do a 90 day report in person after reentering the country.  So we did one in person in Chiang Rai yesterday. 

This is not correct.  You CAN do your 90-report on-line after having re-entered the country.

It is only if you have NOT left the country for years (and hence are not in the database) that you will not be able to do your 90-day report on-line.

5 hours ago, OneeyedJohn said:

Presumably u don't have to get out of the car. nice

..guy in front was on his motor cy, and i was being chauffeured by my mate in his pickup, very cordial experience.

22 hours ago, LoS itaint said:

OK thank you, there are no errors or missing fields on page one so it must mean my record could not be found in the database. Altho why the message just couldn't say that i wont go there!...Thanks again

There is almost certainly something on page 1 that does not match the database. Try changing the information and only compliant the fields that have a star. 
I have to enter incorrect information to get to page 2.

unless you have an exact match you will always get the “report to immigration” message.

6 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

This is not correct.  You CAN do your 90-report on-line after having re-entered the country.

It is only if you have NOT left the country for years (and hence are not in the database) that you will not be able to do your 90-day report on-line.

The approval is two stages.  You are probably right that the computer system will let the online application be submitted but then the local immigration office that approves it or not have their own rules for approval of the submitted application.  It was easier to not guess whether they would approve the initial 90 day after reentering the country or not.  Only was 5 kilometers out of our way to stop there.

45 minutes ago, mojaco said:

The approval is two stages.  You are probably right that the computer system will let the online application be submitted but then the local immigration office that approves it or not have their own rules for approval of the submitted application.  It was easier to not guess whether they would approve the initial 90 day after reentering the country or not.  Only was 5 kilometers out of our way to stop there.

Approval would actually appear to be a single-stage automatic process these days. My latest online report, which I submitted at 7:45 yesterday morning, was approved instantly. Doubt whether there was anyone around at my local immigration office at that time to perform the honours!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Approval would actually appear to be a single-stage automatic process these days. My latest online report, which I submitted at 7:45 yesterday morning, was approved instantly. Doubt whether there was anyone around at my local immigration office at that time to perform the honours!

Somebody mentioned something similar recently, but when they went to print it off it was still showing as pending.  Did you look there?  It was surmised that the submission was aproved as being accurate, but still needed an IO to rubber stamp it for full approval.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, treetops said:

Somebody mentioned something similar recently, but when they went to print it off it was still showing as pending.  Did you look there?  It was surmised that the submission was aproved as being accurate, but still needed an IO to rubber stamp it for full approval.

When I went to print the notification off it was showing as Approved.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OJAS said:

When I went to print the notification off it was showing as Approved.

Exactly the same for me for my last 2 reports. Instantly approved and the next appointment date and approval receipt were available for printing immediately.

• Thanks 1

Well what a nice surprise! (hopefully) ...

I changed my passport a few months ago and have NOT left the country, so the last two 90 day reports I did in person.

I thought I'd try online anyway as I had heard reports that they had fixed this passport change/not leaving problem. Tried with chrome and no joy, so I half heartedly attempted it with Edge and to my surprise the second page popped up and managed to submit it.

I tried the online 9 days ago, and obtained the noted error in this thread.  I attempted with both Firefox and Chrome in GNU/Linux. 

In my case I had re-entered Thailand on 29-Feb (on a type-OA visa) and the 90-day would be in a day or two from now (and about 11 to 12 days from my re-entering Thailand). 

I attempted the on-line more out of curiousity if it would be easy to get working for me, as the need to do 90-day reporting at present has been deferred due to the pandemic.  I have never attempted the online 90-day before.  I quadruple (actually more than that) checked all my entry information, so I am fairly certain there were no errors made in my data entry.

I happen to live within 10-minutes of the immigration in Phuket, and my wife and I had an errand to run today that would take us right by the Immigration office.  So I prepared all my 90-day reporting paperwork in advance, and we stopped by Phuket immigration this morning, and I completed my 90-day report, being in and out in less than 10minutes, with my next 90-day report nominally by 24-August-2020 (assuming no further pandemic 'extensions' to the 90-day).  There was a big sign in Phuket immigration noting 90-day reports are not needed to be done at present time (ie deferred).  In case any one curious I posted more detail in the Phuket subform area in the Phuket Immigration thread.

Edited by oldcpu

On 5/26/2020 at 8:23 AM, ubonjoe said:

Who is your providing your internet service? With some ISP's it will not work (AIS is one).

Same if your are using a VPN.

How come? My provider is AIS.