'What planet are they on?' No respite for UK's Johnson and aide

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

In a survey today 71% of Brits think Cummings broke the rules and want him to resign.

Are they all remainers?

A survey? Jingha?

They didn’t survey me or you or anyone we know.

The surveys didn’t call the USA election.

The surveys didn’t call the UK election.

The surveys didn’t call the brexit result.

Keep your worthless surveys amongst you tards. 

Lol, still laughing at your worthless surveys. Your more hilarious than Watson.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

@twocatsmac, isn't time you logged out and let your alter ego log back in?

BTW, unlike you I am not able to sit on the steps of a 7Eleven drinking Chang, even if I were inclined to so do. 

No 7Elevens in the UK and even if there were I doubt they'd sell Chang. The only place near me I could buy Chang is the local Thai restaurant; if they weren't closed due to lockdown.

Rather drink TEA or any other draught bitter anyway, but if I must drink Thai lager I prefer Leo.

Fair enough, I prefer Leo too, and tea is about the same temperature as bitter.

44 minutes ago, david555 said:

Just a Breaking news from a Sky  reporter that 109 New MP's talked long time to a chief whip and even asking to bring Graham Bready in game for this case to call a  certain committee together 

more as soon it appears on internet in writing as it was just a breaking news from politic reporter 

The Thelegraph was quicker to put in writing 

Sorry for double post …, happened because editing to make the screenshot more clear

Graham Bready.png

Edited by david555

23 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

The feeling by most people in the UK (like me) is the press are having their go (again). No one gives a toss about the story.

He broke the "rules" so did, and still do, a hell of a lot of other people here.

The brit journos pushing their agenda's again. Stories and perceived outrage sell papers/media.

He broke the rules he had a hand in writing.

Then Downing Street lied about it.

He made up a ridiculous excuse for the Barnard Castle trip.

His regular response of "Others may think that; I don't" and similar in answer to questions at his press conference only showed his arrogance. 

A lot of less privileged people who broke the rules may have only been spoken to by the police; but many have also received fines. Coronavirus: 14,000 lockdown-breach fines imposed.

these are just five reasons why it is a scandal and poll results show that most people in the UK disagree with you. for example, from yesterday: How Dominic Cummings' lockdown travels changed public opinion

.......the six point lead in today’s YouGov/ Times poll will not be welcome reading for those who currently occupy Downing Street, as it signifies the damage the ongoing Dominic Cummings saga is doing. The Conservatives had been enjoying comfortable polling leads ever since they won the election in December, but the nine point drop off in a single week is the most dramatic fall we have seen in a decade.......

.......A YouGov poll conducted after his press conference on Monday showed six in ten (59 per cent) think he should now resign, and even more (71 per cent) think he broke the rules...... 

.......there is also a public health element to Cummings’ actions to consider. Polling conducted yesterday by YouGov showed that 70 per cent of the public think this debacle will make life harder for the Government to get across any future lockdown messaging. Just 18 per cent say that it won’t make any difference. 

I repeat, the simple fact is, had Cummings held his hand up when caught and accepted that he had done wrong, this affair would have blown over before it begun.

But he didn't.

• Like 1