WHO warns of 'second peak' in areas where COVID-19 declining

webfact

42 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

with the worst country maybe only 20% infected it's only common sense that the virus is just warming up, unfortunately Covid 19 just doesn't take the stupid.. 

I think of it as Darwinism at work.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tug said:

Sadly I agree with The Who on this one I’d be delighted to be wrong but it’s not beeing taken seriously by so many here in the USA 

Agree that many in the US don't think it's their problem.  Well, in certain places.  But check this out, in Staten Island, NY.  Some lady decided to go to a grocery store without a mask.  Other customers were not pleased....and let her know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Trillian said:
3 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

with the worst country maybe only 20% infected it's only common sense that the virus is just warming up, unfortunately Covid 19 just doesn't take the stupid.. 

I think of it as Darwinism at work.

Unfortunately taking the old and immunocompromised. Stupid is not on it's radar.

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Agree that many in the US don't think it's their problem.  Well, in certain places.  But check this out, in Staten Island, NY.  Some lady decided to go to a grocery store without a mask.  Other customers were not pleased....and let her know.

Beware of Karens and Brians in Staten Island.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Think about it. 57 Thais have died from the Virus In what 3 months. 60 thais die on thai roads per day, roughly 1600 per month Over 3 months 4800 Thais die in road smashes plus the ones that are crippled for life. and what does the RTP do and government NOTHING You die from the virus or road smash dont matter you are still dead.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The virus doesn't know anything about reactionary, right-wing politics, conspiracy theories or Trump Administration policies...

It only knows how to spread from one infected person to others when they come into reasonably close contact together in the absence of protective precautions.

In the absence of adequate protective precautions, as increasingly the case in the U.S. under Trump, the virus is going to keep spreading as long as there are infected people anywhere coming into contact with others.

That's a big problem for Trump and Trumpers. A virus just enjoys its virus life and cannot be bullied.

• Like 1