WHO warns of 'second peak' in areas where COVID-19 declining

webfact

17 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

I have a good idea....why dont we ask Neil Ferguson to get his magic calculator again, and fill us all in on what a 'second wave' will look like. 

I'd rather see Trump do it with his wonder marker.....so entertaining lol!

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

I'd rather see Trump do it with his wonder marker.....so entertaining lol!

Trump maybe a buffoon at times but it was Neil Ferguson's numbers that created the initial panic....panic that other countries took note of and overreacted to. The guy seems to have a penchant for dodgy numbers. I am not sure why he was trusted in the first place given his track record. 

• Like 1

This is the Trump Admin. version of social distancing in the U.S.... Now why in the world would the virus continue spreading there when everyone there is taking such good precautions?  :w00t:

348867531_LakeofOzarks.jpg.2a73c4afea381a030a908307b406e284.jpg

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/499623-packed-crowds-spark-pandemic-alarms-as-states-reopen

Health officials in two states urged anyone who visited Missouri’s Lake of the Ozarks over the Memorial Day weekend to isolate themselves for two weeks, saying the “reckless behavior” seen on multiple viral videos on social media could jeopardize the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

This is the Trump Admin. version of social distancing in the U.S.... Now why in the world would the virus continue spreading there when everyone there is taking such good precautions?  :w00t:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/499623-packed-crowds-spark-pandemic-alarms-as-states-reopen

I’m glad I’m over here , Entitled Morons  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Update me when it is reported that this led to anything other than a pool party. You could also dig up the one in Daytona Beach where it is 90% black people gathering the same way.