Pattaya: Thais and foreigners busted at illegal drinks party in convenience store in Soi Khao Talo

webfact

14 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

50 bt fine for thais---2000 for farang      555 

It/ll be a tad more than that i think..............i didnt post but last week a certain Australian bar on the run down the hill was raided, manager and 5 farangs taken away............45000 baht for the farangs fine and they were kept in soi 9 overnight............the boss was not on the premises at the time

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Seems to be a time of change.  Aren't these things usually handled with a little baksheesh and the BiB are on their merry way?  Seems like they are now looking for opportunities to get into the press.  Where's the money in that?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

like to see the Thais deal with these foreigners like the Aussies do, if they can't follow simple rules pack em up and put em on an island till this is over,  selfish knobs..

You talking bout Tassie?

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

When will the nonsense stop? There is almost no covid-19 in Thailand. It's over.

Other than repatriated Thais  sent to quarantine the borders have been sealed for around two months. 

Appears more like :sad: tea time at a home for the aged, than something illegal to be cracked down upon..

I think the authorities like their Emergency Decrees, don't know when to give up.

That's great but what do you think about putting egg in burgers?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

People just are not realizing the profit potential in the covid rules......

Have alcohol.........FINE

Sitting to close together......FINE

No mask.......FINE

To many people.....FINE

Breaking curfew.....FINE

Plus if there is  a there farang there 3X FINE.....

Things will be getting worse and worse once this goldmine is fully exploited...  

Whereas in my country (UK) they could just utter the R-word and get away with murder.

It's what I call inverted-racism, which is what it is.

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

{snipped}

Appears more like :sad: tea time at a home for the aged, than something illegal to be cracked down upon..

I think the authorities like their Emergency Decrees, don't know when to give up.

'tea time at a home for the aged':

"Now Mr Johnstone, you've been charged with drinking your tea without due consideration. Also the reckless addition of four lumps of sugar is just not on.

I also need to check your tea temperature with my digital thermometer. If it's too hot, you'll be out on the terrace, drinking it in isolation."

3 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

like to see the Thais deal with these foreigners like the Aussies do, if they can't follow simple rules pack em up and put em on an island till this is over,  selfish knobs..

They drink all over Tree Town in the evening near Bukao sitting in the dark , like ghouls 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Just saw on Facebook a man and his wife went to a mall in Chiang Mai  for lunch.

The were told they can't sit together. Let that sink in for a minute.????

Utter madness.

We did it yesterday, who are we to challenge Authority it’s the rules   , in Thailand , this was Foodland we can eat together at home , Big deal , do what your told and over soon , quit feeding the cops fines 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3