Pattaya: "I'm not sick and it's my right not to wear a mask" - Thai man makes a video stand at market

webfact

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No.

It is not correct.

He may not feel sick.

But he still might be infected.

Which means he would then be infecting others.

Wearing a mask reduces the chances of that.

Legal or not, he has no moral or ethical "right" to do that.

Is this a defense of the Thai bashing which I criticized in my post? I don’t see the connection though. Please specify what this reply has to do with my post, the one you are quoting. 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, yuyiinthesky said:

Is this a defense of the Thai bashing which I criticized in my post? I don’t see the connection though. Please specify what this reply has to do with my post, the one you are quoting. 

No. It is not a defense of Thai bashing. I regret if you took it that way. Cheers.

1 minute ago, Dmaxdan said:

I agree. It astonishes me that some people believe that the mandatory wearing of face masks was implemented solely to protect themselves, and not the other members of the general public.  

Imagine sneezing or coughing in a public place whilst not wearing a mask. Under the current climate you are liable to get lynched! 

If you would have read the original article then you would have noticed that the man never claimed that the masks where to protect himself, and he would refuse to protect himself.

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

it is hard trying to think like a thai

Mask became the burka of Thailand. 

It would be more appropriate if the police force should be directed toward traffic safety. 

Edited by Retarded
  • Like 2