Chiang Mai - Fang orange bus

whiro

Wow. No car or motorcycle? I used to have a house in Chai Prakhan before and everyone knew me in Fang. So what is your reason going there or wanting to know for a bus? They have van service that goes too! Around the corner from the CM bus station.

5 hours ago, whiro said:

It was a very simple question about the ORANGE BUS. Are they running or not?

I am not that interested in your house or you being known by everyone..... and you are asking me why I want to know about a bus? Keep it simple ???? 

No need to reply if you don't know about the orange bus. Thanks for your time:)

Sorry can't help. But just replying regarding the waste of space replies given to very simple questions here on TV. Very frustrating,hope you get the answer you asked for.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, whiro said:

It was a very simple question about the ORANGE BUS.

Sorry there are no simple questions on this forum.  Readers just do not perceive them that way.

Anyway I have seen an Orange Bus on that road several times in the past week.

8 hours ago, Thailand said:

Sorry can't help. But just replying regarding the waste of space replies given to very simple questions here on TV. Very frustrating,hope you get the answer you asked for.

Edited by holy cow cm

7 hours ago, Thailand said:

Maybe I should have just said yes I have seen them. Your post not saying anything is the same so should be disregarded as well..

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thailand said:

????????&✌️

7 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Sorry there are no simple questions on this forum.  Readers just do not perceive them that way.

thanks for your reply ????

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

Maybe I should have just said yes I have seen them. Your post not saying anything is the same so should be disregarded as well..

that's enough. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Dante99 said:

thanks ????????

2 hours ago, happysoul said:

Yes they are back on service.

Probably less than usual (normally one per hour). Early morning and afternoon for sure.

thanks for your reply and info ????????

I actually found the bus company's website (i never imagined that local company to have a website ;).

They are back in service with reduced timetable.

Instead of deleting this post, I am gonna paste the their schedule, in case it's useful for anybody checking this post. 

2063629016_ScreenShot2020-05-27at3_53_13PM.png.fa9ca51394136c958e5a9f5761ad0987.png

Edited by whiro