฿2000 electricity refund?

HauptmannUK

On 5/26/2020 at 6:37 PM, CharlieH said:

To the best of my knowledge the current "refunds" are automatic and applied directly to the bill as its generated, it is not something you "claim".

The only "claim" I am aware of is the meter deposit as you have stated.

correct and no problem getting it

Thank God we live in a condo now, on the outskirts of BKK, and directly get the bill. I gotta sleep with the air con on.

840 baht, 800 baht discount, 40 baht due. Wooooo!

Previously, I had been out in an apartment complex in Issan, where the landlady reads the meters and tacks on what she feels like to the rent. A few times the wife caught her being way off, like when we had been away 1-2 weeks. Even then, I was paying around 2000 baht for electric. ????

Edited by CrunchWrapSupreme

On 5/27/2020 at 4:47 PM, thailand49 said:

My bill I just got used 1100 units bill was something ????like 4500 baht I got 299 baht off?

You should have paid for the consumption you had in the February bill, + 50% on the consumption over 800 units = 310/2 = 155 units.

4 hours ago, Max69xl said:

You should have paid for the consumption you had in the February bill, + 50% on the consumption over 800 units = 310/2 = 155 units.

I paid everything in full the same day I get the bill, up to now I've not seen the discounts if it is there it is so minimal I keep a tight track on my bill this month is was the only time I even seen a reduction my average each month is 900-1100 units for the first time as I noted 299 baht was my reduction.????????️