Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

High-speed railway between Thailand and China signing expected in October

Recommended Posts

High-speed railway between Thailand and China signing expected in October

By Pattaya Mail

 

t-05-High-speed-railway-between-Thailand  

The signing for the Bangkok-Nakhon Ratchasima high-speed railway between Thailand and China is expected in October.

 

BANGKOK – The signing of “Contract 2.3″ for the Bangkok-Nakhon Ratchasima high-speed railway between Thailand and China is expected in October, said Thai Transport Minister Saksayam Chidchob.

After the meeting of the 28th Thai-Chinese Joint Committee (JC), he said the two sides agreed on the 50.6 – billion-baht draft contract including the content on the signaling and operation systems.

 

The 253-kilometre rail route from Bangkok to Nakhon Ratchasima in the Northeast is part of a high-speed train project, linking Bangkok to NongKhai, bordering Lao PDR.

 

Under Contract 2.3, 80 per cent of the payment will be made in the US currency and the remaining 20 per cent will be made in baht.

 

Source: https://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/high-speed-railway-between-thailand-and-china-signing-expected-in-october-301574

 

screenshot_10211.jpg

-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2020-05-27
 
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thechook said:

Do not get into bed with them.  They will own you for ever as you will never repay the debt.  Look at the African and Pacific Island nations.  May as well call the removalists and hand them the keys now.

Hopewell probably wish he had taken ur advice 30 years ago.

Let's hope the Thais play the Chinese as smart as they did back then.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...