Twitter fact-checks Trump tweet for the first time

webfact

8 hours ago, Oxx said:

Two complaints about this:

(1) The warning "Get the facts" is too mild.  A skull and "This is a lie" in red would be more appropriate.

(2) The warning doesn't even appear when tweets are embedded in another website.

porky the pig icon even better

Poor Donald he cannot help it if he is a compulsive liar and cheat its in his genes.We should support him and all of his despicable habits. We don't make fun of other people who are mentally ill, we give them our support and pity. The same standard should apply to Donald a poor sick decrepit old man who should be retired off to a home for such people.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

Poor Donald he cannot help it if he is a compulsive liar and cheat its in his genes.We should support him and all of his despicable habits. We don't make fun of other people who are mentally ill, we give them our support and pity. The same standard should apply to Donald a poor sick decrepit old man who should be retired off to a home for such people.

His health is certainly suspect. In November he had an unscheduled medical checkup which somehow got called "routine." The checkup was far from complete. It hasn't been followed up on even though the full checkups usually take places early in the calendar year. Trump claims it's because he's too busy. Sound believable?

19 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

I know, you are being sarcastic!

But for people who don't get it: other mentally ill people (who clearly deserve our sympathy and help) are not POTUS...

11 minutes ago, Saint Nick said:

But for people who don't get it: other mentally ill people (who clearly deserve our sympathy and help) are not POTUS...

They're all Napoleon or Jesus Christ?

37 minutes ago, wabothai said:

twitter is merely saying, folks think twice.

Absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech.

I'd accept folks thinking just once

Hey, here's an idea: Hire folks to fact check Trumps previous tweets. Advantages: could work from home and would make significant dent in number of unemployed. Be akin to 5th labor of Hercules: Clean the Augean Stables.

• Like 2

"It would take a brave man to actually bet against Trump being correct."

I'll take that bet for any amount, any old day of the week

Edited by kwonitoy
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

So absense of evidence is now evidence. Got it.

It was sure good enough for you to barf up your original opinion on the matter before actually looking into it and getting the actual facts. 

6 minutes ago, Sujo said:

So can you show me the facts that prove there will be voter fraud.

Show me the facts that prove (prove, with evidence) that there will not be voter fraud. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Yes, I believe he will indeed take care of it. Just like he said. Seeing as he has been proven correct against the avalanche of fake news and hoaxes since 2016 I have good reason to once again trust what he says. He was right about China. He was right the Russia collusion conspiracy was BS, he was proven right that the Mueller witch hunt was just that, he was right the Obama govt spied on him during the election run-up, he was proven right about the hospital ships, he was proven right about Jussie Smollet, he has been right again and again and again. Judging by the photos that show they are identical twins he was right about Ilhan Omar. You get the drift. It would take a brave man to actually bet against Trump being correct.

Does your right to free speech extend to stopping trump blocking some from following him on twitter?

• Like 2